Chapter 9

Y/N purple eyes glanced at the set of double doors before him. Those immense doors usually meant the entrance of a highly dangerous dungeon.

Dungeon were located on every domain: Earth, Hell and even Heaven... Still the ones from Hell were the vicious ones. Almost every demon or any race who had the bravery of the stupidity of venturing inside these infamous dungeon was more likely for them to not see the light of the forthcoming day.

Death was like the everyday bread within those doors.

Only the fittest would survive inside one of them..

Predators of all kind lurked just a step forward him. All kind of dangers lied on this dungeon he was looking at.

However... Those creatures may be predators but he... No, he wasn't just a simple predator he was the Apex one.

To his eyes this place was nothing more than a amusement park, a buffet of excitement, Instead of all you can eat it was all you can kill.

The thought made him chuckle

He placed his palm over the stone doors and pushed a little forward. It didn't opened.

"Weird.. They usually open easily... Even if the doors are immense."

Also is worth recalling that this wasn't his first time on a dungeon. No, this was more like his second time. So he knew more or less the drill.

The first time he stepped inside of a dungeon wasn't a good memory, it was dreadful just to think about it.

A sigh left him when he remembered those times, bad times indeed.

A story for another time...

They might be blocked so that the creatures inside the dungeon would be unable to get out.

"I see. Well I don't have other choice."

He tightened his hand in a punch and swung his arm towards the doors. A second after, they started to crack and the fissure extended all over the stone entrance until it fell apart. Leaving free access for him to step inside

The fall raised a curtain of smoke alongside with the a disgusting smell

Y/N made a bad face when the unpleasant smell reached his nostrils. The characteristics stench of a dungeon was able to make anyone vomit.

What are you going to do when you get out? You just destroyed the gates that were keeping this creatures trapped..

His contender chuckled with a grin

"Bold of you to think that something will remain when I am done here. Only dust and the stench of blood and flesh will come out these doors. I never leave any food on my plate."

The boy stepped over the rocks of the destroyed doors that were lying on the ground and saw an entire horde of insect like creatures look at him with evil intent.

Of course the insects were way bigger than normal ones.

He stared back at them with his glowing purple eyes. He had an impassive face all the time

This was but the first round and it was highly unlikely that he would find anything usable in the first one.

Y/N started to slowly walk forward as the creatures made some noises that made him feel a little disgusted

"I hate bugs."

He breathed out with clear annoyance but soon grinned when much more started to come out the dark corners of the area.