Chapter 32

Years Ago.

She didn't heard.

Or better said, she didn't wanted wanted to hear him. She refused to even acknowledged his pleads, no matter how many times he begged his mother to not do it, to not condemn him into the unknown... she did it either way.

Shivers went through his spine when the reminder of her happiness when he was swallowed by that portal that she and the other cultists made. She was supposed to be his mother. Why she was so happy that he was going to he torn apart from her?

Why she used him for bad things?

Use him as nothing but a mere tool to her insane caprices.... Why she smiled at his disgrace? Didn't she loved him? Clearly not.

The most precious person that anyone could have in their life... hated him. His mother took joy on his suffering and disgrace and cursed him when he had a fleeting time of measly comfort.

Now, he was here. All alone, just a little kid.

No, that was wrong. The worst part of this place was that he actually wasn't alone. He heard noises that wasn't exactly how the wind would sound. Alone, he wasn't.

He cried, a lot but now his tears ran out. Not because he got over it, no, he was still eviscerated, but tears weren't infinite.

At this moment he was walking aimlessly through the semi dark hallways. Barely any light illuminated the place. He was mostly using his instincts and hands to guide himself through the darkness.

But walking itself was above a challenge.

He wasn't very athletic due to him not having time to exercise himself, so his body wasn't used to this pressure.

Walking on this place was at least ten times harder than in back in Earth.

Possibly where he was wasn't even in the mortal realm, but he didn't knew where he was.

Why... walking was so difficult?

Every single step he took was like gravity itself was dragging him down.

He had just been walking for ten minutes and he felt as if he ran a marathon. And it wasn't only because he was out of shape.

The kid got on his knees unable to keep walking and the sweat cascaded from his forehead as he panted he felt a light shiver ran down his back.

Paranoid, he quickly moved his head frantically looking for any sort of unwanted company.

But the darkness didn't let him scan much the area.

Possibly his head imaging things.

That thought died when he heard some hissing noises among with the sound of something crawling on the ground.

And then... he looked up only to see something that would only appear on the worst nightmares of any child.

A giant blue snake which orange bloodthirsty eyes glared at him with pure killing intention.