Chapter 14

Issei froze up as well as the remaining member of the peerage after seeing the presence of The Black Dragon Emperor siting on Rias's office sofa. He acted so casually.

"W- what are you doing here?"

He managed to get stammer and his rival chuckled at the question

"Just passing by."

This obviously didn't cease Issei's wariness. As Rias had said many times, he was far from being a friend. Even if he helped him to rescue Rias he was still his nemesis.

In reality no one could determine what the Black Dragon Emperor had on his head. Sometimes he acted as a close ally while others an enemy.

However, until the moment he hadn't done anything to harm them physically, but threats were there. The Black Dragon host frequented threat really often.

The peerage looked at their master Rias searching for confirmation something that they got when they saw her nod on their direction.

As soon as she gave green light everyone placed themselves on different areas all far away from the new company.

In contrast of everyone, Issei was the only one who decided to sit on the sofa nearby the other Dragon Emperor.

Akeno decided to raise herself up, being in between of two Dragon Emperor made her feel a little... uncomfortable.

"Thanks for the kind words of earlier, Black Dragon Emperor."

She said with genuine gratitude.

He nodded in assent

"Sure, however don't abuse of my free counseling."

Akeno giggled at this

"I won't. I'll make sure of it."

With those words she walked next to her master however the Black Dragon Emperor had to give it to her. She knew how to move her hips in a rather enticing way. Perhaps she didn't do it purposely, but that action wasn't one that a man like him couldn't ignore.

Oh, how he loved the woman body. Such art.

Then a silence fell in between Issei and him. For the brown haired one this was awkward but for the other one this was rather comfortable.

Sometimes silence was a good medicine to calm the soul. That wasn't the case for the Ddraig host, he couldn't keep it with this silence any longer.

"Sooo... You get along with Akeno huh?"

He asked trying to start a conversation.

"I do. I consider her a rather interesting woman."

"On what sense..?"

The question appeared to amuse the stronger one.

"Why do you care..? It's none of your business the reason of my interest on her."

Issei shrugged

"I just want to know. Wouldn't do any harm to talk about it."

"Oh well since we're here I don't mind sharing it with you. For starters, I like her physically of course and second there is a mystery within her eyes that I am dying to discover. It's like a treasure hunt, sometimes you enjoy more the hunt than the treasure itself, but I'll enjoy both. The hunt and the treasure. In resume, she is a mystery unlike Rias, who is an open book."

Rias felt herself a little annoyed at that remark. She wasn't an open book... right?

"What do you mean an open book?"