Chapter 61

Y/N delighted himself in the smell of Valiana's hair, but a question appeared on his head.

"Hey, how did you guys manage to get here?"

Valiana slowed and got out of the embrace but it was Issei the one to reply.

"We found a way to create a portal to bring us here but... We have limited time..."

Issei looked at a watch on his wrist and widened his eyes.

"Shit! We only have five minutes left!"

He exclaimed in horror.

They didn't know their way back since this place was so immense and every nook and cranny were identical to each other.

Indeed, they were lost.

Valiana frowned as she looked at her watch seeing that they were indeed short of time.

Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

He said as his eyes glowed purple and closed them.

"Ophis. Need a hand."

He inwardly said and he just received a hum in answer.

Suddenly he felt a weird sensation. As if he was being guided to a certain place.

Y/N smiled.

"Follow me. I know the way out. Igris, Beru's."

Both shadows nodded and they de materialized traveling within his master.

"Wait, how are you even sure?"

Issei asked but Y/N started running and the other two Dragon Emperors followed him suit.

"Let's say that after some time I've quite grabbed the trick of this place. You know, like the people who know the entire Genshin Impact map."

He couldn't say that he had a Dragon God within him. Or at least not now...

"Say, Y/N what in the hell happened to you?"

Issei was the one making the questions while Valiana stood silent just looking at Y/N's back as the ran.

"Hmmm kinda complicated to explain to you while we are in a hurry."

"But were you conscious?"

"No, but I am aware of what I did and I am sorry if I harmed any of you too much. I'll make it for you all when we return. But now... Let's get out of here eating monster flesh ain't fun."

Issei grimaced at the thought of disgusting, goey monster flesh.

As the tan for a minute, Y/N broke the silence

"We are close... However..."

He stopped and the two Dragon Emperors did the same.

"What's wrong?"

Valiana asked but inwardly she felt some disturbance in the area.

"We are not alone."

In the distance, a huge monster that was gruesome to the sight stomped. Its skin was red with several black veins and its head was big similar to that of a bull with two horns on each side.