Chapter 47

Y/N scanned the individual that just attacked him a second ago.

It seemed like some sort of monster, but the aura that it gave off wasn't in no way similar to those he had slain a couple of minutes ago.

This one was different... Stronger.

Plus it was riding a dragon and taming a dragon even if this one could be considered inferior still... it was a dragon. Dragons were possibly among the strongest of beasts.

Y/N managed to get a proper look at the rider's face and saw it smirking like some crazy bastard.

"What are you grinning at?"

The human asked with a raised eyebrow not waiting for an answer from the individual, but to his surprise he did.

"I... I am just so excited to see what you are... What you truly are."

"You're intelligent enough to speak... Interesting. What are you? I haven't seen monsters like you before fewer ones that tame Dragons."

The monster's grin didn't bother to give a reply but its grin only grew wider.

Digging his orange eyes into the human he tightened his grip over the leash of his dragon and it immediately shot another torrent of orange flames toward the young human.

Without much effort, Y/N dodged the fire attack by jumping high in the air. But he was met by the dragon who was flying straight to him ready to tear him apart with its teeth.

Y/N closed his fist and punched the dragon's muzzle so strong that it made the flying beast lose control and fall.

The ride of it tried to regain control of its beast but it was futile... The dragon had already lost consciousness and crashed straight to the ground.

A huge cloud of dust rose covering the form of the knocked-out dragon and its rider.

Y/N stared at the cloud tightening his grip over his blade.

From the cloud of dust, the huge rider walked out with its longsword in its left hand as his orange eyes were on the human who had defeated its beast with a single punch.

"What a useless beast

"What a useless beast..."

The strange monster muttered with venom.

"Indeed. That dragon was a disappointment. Make sure to tame an actual dragon next time. I could hardly call it a dragon."

The monster chuckled darkly at the young human comment.

"Perhaps... But I couldn't expect less from the son of my Lord..."

Y/N raised an eyebrow at this comment.

"You come at the behest of Cain?"

"Yes. I am a servant of the mighty one. Your father Cain. And I come here to spice your adventure."