I Don't Have A Sister

"Excuse me ma'am. Have you seen this man? His name is Dazai Osamu."
"No darling. I'm sorry."
"Excuse me sir, miss. Have you-"
"Sir, sir! Have you seen-"
(Y/n) sighs as she asks around Yokohama.
"He works for the Armed Detective Agency." A random man whisper-yells at the girl.
(Y/n) looks up at the man. "Huh?"
"It's near the port, atop a slope. A cafe on ground level and their office is on the fourth floor." He winks and walks off.
The girl found the short encounter strange, but took his directions.

(Y/n) walks into the cafe and up to the counter.
"Good morning." The woman behind the counter greets.
"Hello. I have a question."
"I'll try my best to answer." She responds.
"Does Dazai have a favorite order from here? Beverage or otherwise?" The (h/c) questions.
The server looks at her confused then smiles. "I'll be right back."
(Y/n) waits and looks around the small cafe. "It's nice here," she whispers to herself.
"If he asks if there's bleach in it say yes." The ravenette informs handing her a cup.
(E/c) eyes widen as (Y/n) looks at the server quickly.
"Excuse me?!"
"You'll understand." The woman responds then walks away.
(Y/n) leaves money for the drink and takes the elevator up to the fourth floor.

After a couple deep breaths (Y/n) opens the door and looks around.
"Oh, hello. Can I help you?" A young boy asks, walking over.
Everyone seemed to be there and they all looked at her.
A small blush paints her cheeks from embarrassment from the attention.
"I'm looking for Osamu." She responds.
Everyone looks at the brunette.
The said man's smile turns straight at the sound of his first name.
"Dazai do you know this girl?" A blonde asks, pushing up his glasses.
His hands stop typing on his computer.
(Y/n) smiles when she meets his eye.

"Who are you?" The tall brunette asks.
"I'm your sister (Y/n)." She responds. "I'm so happy I finally found you."
Everyone looks between the two confused.
"Sister?" The earlier boy inquires.
"I don't have any siblings." Dazai rebuttals.
(Y/n) frowns and looks down. She lifts her sleeve to reveal bandages. "Mother and father's last present to me."
Dazai subconsciously reaches for his own bandages.
"They may be dead and gone but the scars never go away." (Y/n) mumbles. "I found papers hidden away talking about a son they had, Osamu. I never knew about you until I found those papers. Now that our parents are gone, you're all I have."
"How old are you?" Dazai asks.
(Y/n) looks away. "I-I'm 17."
"Don't lie to me." The man raises his voice.
(Y/n) looks at his clenched fists then into his eyes. "12."
Dazai averts his eyes. "Damn," he whispers.
"So she's 10 years younger than you." Atsushi comments.
"I don't want to be a bother. You probably don't even believe me. I-I'll just leave. I'm sorry I dumped this on you." (Y/n) stutters and backs away.
"Dazai you can't let her live on the street. She might get hurt or worse. The Port Mafia could get her." Atsushi quickly interjects, tugging on his teacher's sleeve.

"The Port Mafia? I asked their boss, Mori was it, where to find you. He asked me a bunch of questions but sent me away without an answer."
Everyone looks at the girl quickly.
"Of course he did. She's a little girl. Were they pervy questions?" Atsushi asks.
(Y/n) looks at him confused. "Kinda. Then he gave me this dress to change into and sent me away."
Dazai clenches his fists. "She can't stay with me. It's too dangerous. Plus I don't have time to take care of her."
"Not to mention you're a suicidal maniac." The blonde adds.
"Speaking of which this is for you. The woman at the cafe told me to tell you it has bleach in it." (Y/n) holds up the cup.
Dazai takes it quickly. "Perfect. I can finally die."

(Y/n) frowns and grabs the cup quickly. "Are you serious? Are you really trying to kill yourself? You're gonna leave me behind."
The brunette takes back the cup. "This doesn't have bleach in it."
A long sip without consequences proved that.
"Also, I can't die until I have a beautiful woman to join me. But I meant it when I said you can't stay with me."
"It would be like putting a target on your back." Kunikida chimes in, pushing his glasses up again.
"I don't care!" She yells, desperately. "Osa you're all I have. I'll get a job or something to get money. I'll help you with anything. I just don't wanna be alone." She whispers the last part as tears water her eyes and stream slowly.
Her fists wipe tears only to be replaced with more tears.

The brunette turns his back to the girl and looks out the window.
The weretiger looks at the girl and can't help feeling bad.
Imagining her in the orphanage made his heart hurt.
(Y/n) clenches her fists. "Nevermind. Forget I came here. Sorry to waste your time. I'll go back and talk to Mori."
Before anyone can do or say anything (Y/n) runs away.
"She was cute. What did I miss?" President Fukuzawa asks, walking into the office.
"That was Dazai's little sister." Kunikida informs.
"I didn't know you had a sister Dazai." The older man inquires, looking at the said man.
"I don't." Dazai whispers and leaves the office.
His hands are in his pockets and his eyes are hard and focused.
The team looks at each other confused then looks back at the brunette as he leaves.
Fukuzawa sighs softly and crosses his arms. "I'll let him figure it out on his own." He whispers and walks to his own office.
Naomi follows and waves at her brother.
"I have no interest in whatever that was." Rampo grumbles and walks away, drinking a Ramune.
Atsushi sighs and looks down. "I'm sure everything will work itself out." He whispers to himself.