Kunikida p2

//I've been meaning to make this part 2 for a while but I've been busy so now I've finally sat down and thought about how to continue this plot. I'm sorry if you didn't want this or didn't care about this one. You can of course skip this chapter. Let me know if you do want more of this. Also if you have a request do not be afraid to ask. I love making your requests. ❤️
~Montana

(Y/n) sniffles softly and wipes her tears.
Dazai walks over and holds her close.
"Wait Kunikida, what do you mean it's your baby?" Atsushi asks.
"(Y/n) asked if I would join her and Dazai but unfortunately I forgot the use of protection." The blonde responds, pushing up his glasses.
At first the tiger didn't comprehend the situation in which his co-worker was describing but then it hit him.
"If you want me to help out I will in any way I can. Although if you want me to stay away I will. I am deeply sorry for this, to both you and Dazai. I should've been more aware of my actions."
"Kunikida, you shouldn't blame yourself completely. I am to blame as well. I should've brought out the protection from the start." Dazai quickly assures.
"This is my fault. I shouldn't have asked him to join us. I was being selfish. I'm so sorry." (Y/n) cries softly. She bows deeply to her blonde friend.
"(Y/n) why don't you go home and get some rest. We can talk after work." Dazai kisses his girlfriend's forehead and cups her cheek gently.
The woman nods and sniffles softly. "I'm sorry everyone. Be careful out there. I wouldn't want the mafia to get you." She manages a small laugh then leaves.
The tall blonde sighs softly and pushes up his glasses again. "Dazai you have to know how sorry I am-"
"Kunikida stop apologizing." Dazai whispers in a serious tone, cutting off his partner.
It made everyone uneasy.
For once the brunette sits at his desk and works quietly.
The agency members follow suit and the office stays in an awkward silence.

Once evening comes and the partners finish up work they both walk to Dazai's apartment.
(Y/n) is sitting on the balcony railing, her legs swaying back and forth.
Her sniffling doesn't go unnoticed by the two men.
"I should just get rid of you. Then everything would be ok. They won't have to be upset and we can pretend this never happened..." The woman trails off but begins crying again.
Both men are surprised but remain quiet.
"I could never do that. They both deserve the chance to be fathers. Plus I want a baby. I can't bring myself to abort you."
Her arms wrap around her stomach as she leans forward to cry harder.
Dazai wraps his arms around her and brings his girlfriend back into the apartment.

"Shhhhhh," he whispers in her ear.
"(Y/n)," Kunikida whispers. "I'll go along with whatever you want. This is your baby above all. My opinion doesn't matter."
"I want this baby," she cries. "I just don't want you to think I'm choosing it over you." She looks into Dazai's eyes and sniffles.
Dazai sighs and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "I'm not that petty darling. Of course it's upsetting that our first child isn't mine but I would never ask you to get rid of it or anything of the sort."
"I don't expect her to leave you for me either. If she wishes for help though, I will. Money, supplies, formula, etc."
"Of course. Thank you so much Doppo. It means a lot. I just don't want this to affect your work or find you fighting each other about this."
"I would never fight him (Y/n)." Kunikida quickly informs.
"Accept when you're choking me because I messed up your schedule," Dazai grumbles.
The blonde growls and glares at his partner. "That's different Dazai."
(Y/n) grips her boyfriend's arm and hunches over slightly.
"What's wrong?" Dazai asks quickly, holding his girlfriend's waist.

She pushes past the two and runs to the bathroom. She cries as she pukes into the toilet.
Dazai quickly runs after her and holds back her hair.
Kunikida gets her a glass of water and brings it into the bathroom. "Please don't cry. This isn't even the worst of it. Just wait until the body aches start if they haven't already. You are a few weeks along correct? Cravings, body aches and soon you will have a bump."
"Don't forget the constant bathroom breaks, sensitive and growing breasts and mood swings I'll have to deal with." Dazai adds with a slight smirk then grumbles the last part.
(Y/n) whines loudly and grips the toilet.
"Dazai you're distressing her. Shut up and just rub her back." The blonde scolds and smacks the back of his partner's head.
The woman couldn't help smiling at their playful banter, thankful that hasn't changed.

Once (Y/n) flushes and brushes her teeth she leans against the counter for support.
"I want to raise this baby with Dazai but I want you in their life. So I'll take care of them when you're at work and you can take them whenever you want."
"Of course. That works for me. I don't think we need to get the law involved as far as child support is involved. I will give you money whenever you need it."
"Oh but Dazai?" (Y/n) turns to her boyfriend, smiling suspiciously.
"Yes darling?" He questions, obviously realizing something is wrong.
"Don't even think about committing suicide or taking about suicide in front of the baby." (Y/n) and Kunikida order in unison.
The brunette looks between the two then laughs.
Although their stern expressions make him stop immediately.
"Fine! I promise. How could you even think I would do such a thing?"
Both cross their arms and tap their foot.
Dazai holds his hands up in surrender and sighs. "I get it. No more suicide." He grumbles and looks away.

(Y/n) kisses her boyfriend gently then looks at their friend. "Thank you Do(doe). Maybe you can help set up the nursery when the baby is born."
"Don't you think having the nursery set up before the baby is born would be best?" The blonde asks confused.
The woman frowns and shakes her head. "I don't want to have set up the nursery then lose the baby. I'll get a bassinet for the baby to sleep in next to me for the time being."
"I guess that would be best-"
"-but we will hope for the best." The brunette cuts off the blonde. 
"Yes! We will get you both through this." Kunikida finishes.
(Y/n) turns to her boyfriend and smiles. "I love you." She whispers.
"I love you too." He whispers back then kisses her.