DazaiXReaderXKunikida

"Hey Dazai can I ask you a question?"
"I'm busy right now. What do you need?"
(Y/n) bites her lip. "I was uh... I was wondering if we could..." she trails off blushing deeply.
He looks up at her and smirks. "If we could, what darling?"
"I wanna try um... I wanna have sex with you and Kunikida." She rushes out, extremely embarrassed.
Dazai was surprised by the request but he found it cute. Of course he wasn't opposed to the idea.
The blonde on the other hand was probably not as keen on the idea.
"You can ask him. He's almost done for the day I'm sure."
"Are you sure? I'm not trying to say you're bad in bed or I want him instead of you. I love you."
The brunette laughs softly. "It's ok (Y/n). I didn't think anything of the sort."
"Really? Oh good." She kisses his cheek and goes to find her blonde friend.

Per usual Kunikida is at his desk, reviewing the agency's finances.
She waits a few moments, watching him work, then smiles softly. She walks over and taps his shoulder.
"This better be good (Y/n). I am extremely busy."
(Y/n) frowns. "Are you almost done? I wanted to ask you something."
The blonde is about to blow up at his friend but once he turns toward her he frowns.
The sad look on her face pulls at his heartstrings.
"Fine. I can pause this for a few minutes. What do you need to ask?"
(Y/n) takes a deep breath. "I want you to have a threeway with Osamu and I."
The blonde's eyes widen. "You want me to...?" He trails off, not knowing what to say. He didn't know how to feel.
"I'm sure you want to say no, especially seeing as how Dazai is involved but... will you please do it for me? I won't ask you to join ever again, just this once."
Kunikida thinks about it for a bit before sighing. "Fine. Although I despise the thought of him and I sharing a woman, I can put away my ideals for a night. Only for you."
"Really? I thought for sure you would say no. I didn't think I fit any of your ideals."
"Actually you fit more than half of them. That is another reason why I am agreeing. When do you plan for this to happen?"
"Are you free tonight?" (Y/n) asks.
"Yes. Can we at least gag him so he can't be annoying?"
The woman giggles. "It won't keep him from being annoying. It was pretty sexy though."
The blonde blushes slightly at the thought of his friend gagged.
"Come around 8 ok?"
"Will do." He responds then goes back to his work.
(Y/n) smiles and goes back to her boyfriend.

*Around 8*

The blonde knocks on his friend's door. He loosens his tie slightly, nervous.
Dazai opens the door and smiles. "Good evening Kunikida. Glad you could make it."
"I'm doing this for her." The blonde responds and walks inside.
"As am I. Thankfully we don't have to do anything to each other, just her. I promise I won't give you too much shit. Just enough to make her happy."
"Fine. Oh and I won't go for her ass."
"She refuses to do that anyways so you're fine." The brunette crosses his arms and leads his friend to the bedroom.
"Where is she?" The blonde asks looking around.
"She is putting something sexy on." Dazai replies and smirks. "She's excited to show you."
"Me? Not you?"
Dazai shrugs. "Mostly you. You're the guest."
Kunikida nods in understanding.

"(Y/n) are you almost ready? Our special guest is here."
(Y/n) walks out of the bathroom nervously and both men's jaws drop. "Does it look ok? I saw it on the mannequin and thought you'd like it."
"I love it." The two respond in unison.
(Y/n) smiles happily and walks over. "Thank you so much for coming Kuni. It means a lot. I was so nervous about this. It's so new for me, ya know?"
"It is for me as well." The blonde replies and pushes up his glasses.
"I'm up for whatever position you two want. Just tell me what to do."
Kunikida looks at Dazai, earning a shrug. "I guess I can take your mouth."
"Perfect. I was hoping you'd say that. Dazai is fun to taste but I've always wondered what you taste like."
The blonde blushes deeply and looks away.
"She's got a magic tongue. I'm just warning you. If you cum earlier than you thought that's why." Dazai comments and (Y/n) blushes.
"Wow you're that good?" Kunikida asks, surprised.
"I learned from the best." The girl replies and looks at her boyfriend.
He winks back at her.
"I didn't wanna know that." The blonde whispers.

"Come on. We still have to get up early for work tomorrow." (Y/n) drags her friend to the bed and pushes him back.
"Don't we need to undress or something?"
"She'll do that for you. It's her reverse strip tease. Instead of stripping herself she strips you." Dazai explains, earning a nod from Kunikida.
(Y/n) crawls onto the bed seductively. She begins with his vest then button down.
After, his pants come off.
He watches, growing more nervous.
Dazai smirks as he watches from the other side of the bed, although he is sitting up while Kunikida is laying against the pillows. "Let the fun begin."
(Y/n) takes off the last piece of clothing and begins working her magic.
Immediately the glasses man begins moaning.
His hips roll, causing his cock to go deeper down her throat.
She moans around him and he groans at the pleasure.
"Dazai~" Kunikida moans softly. "This is so good."
"I'm the one doing all the work and his is the first name you moan? That's not fair." (Y/n) complains, rightfully.
"I'm sorry (Y/n). I'm almost jealous of that suicidal maniac. This feels so damn good."
"I'm glad. Cause there's more where that came from." She squeezes his balls and rolls them in her palm while she deepthroats him.
He moans louder and arches his back.
Dazai chuckles and rubs her back. "You are wet baby? Are his moans making you wet for daddy?"
She makes a small noise indicating a yes.
The brunette smirks and spanks her.
She moans softly, sending a pulse through Kunikida's cock.
"Do you want daddy's cock?"
"Yes daddy." She whispers, finally pulling away from her friend. She sways her hips and Dazai takes off her panties.
"Or would you like my tongue?" He teases and she gasps.
"Can I?" She asks happily.
Kunikida pants softly, a small blush on his cheeks.
"You've been a good girl so I'll give you a reward." Her boyfriend replies.

He lays under her and rubs her ass.
His tongue licks her fold slowly.
She whimpers as she goes back to sucking Kunikida off.
Dazai chuckles quietly and begins eating her out roughly.
(Y/n) moans loudly, muffled by her friend's cock.
Dazai roughly kneads her ass while he sucks on her.
Kunikida is the first to cum.
(Y/n) follows shortly after, moaning weakly.
Her legs shake from pleasure.
"Such a good girl." Dazai whispers in her ear. "How about Kunikida can take your cunt while I take your throat."
(Y/n) nods quickly and smiles at the blonde.
The guest nods, still coming down from his high.
Dazai lays on the bed while his partner gets behind his girlfriend. "I got her ready for ya buddy. Enjoy."

Kunikida nods and slams into (Y/n).
The girl moans loudly and Dazai takes the opportunity to shove his cock down her throat.
He groans as her tongue gets to work right away.
(Y/n) bounces back into the blonde's hips.
Dazai tugs on her hair roughly while thrusting hard and slow. "That's it baby. Take us both."
Kunikida thrusts deeper and harder.
(Y/n) moans and sucks harder. She clenches around her friend, getting close already.
"You're so tight." He whispers and thrusts faster.
The girl whimpers as her legs shake.
"Are you close baby?" The brunette asks his girlfriend, smirking.
She nods slightly still sucking.
Dazai releases suddenly but she swallows it all.
Kunikida cums deep inside her causing her to release all over his cock.
They moan loudly as they ride out their highs.

"Kunikida~" Dazai sing-songs.
Both the blonde and (h/c) look at the brunette man.
"You just came inside my girlfriend." Dazai informs and laughs when realization washes over them.
"I'm so sorry." Kunikida apologizes to the girl.
The girl looks at her boyfriend. "I'm so sorry," she whispers.
"It's ok. The likelihood of you getting pregnant is low."
The two sigh in relief.
"Thank you Kunikida for coming tonight. If you want you can sleep in the guest room."
"I'm gonna head home actually. Lots to do before tomorrow. Especially seeing as how your boyfriend will find a way to mess up my schedule. So I must prepare for all possibilities."
(Y/n) giggles and nods in agreement.

*A Couple Weeks Later*

(Y/n) walks into the office, tears streaming down her cheeks.
Dazai looks at his girlfriend worried. "(Y/n) what's wrong?"
Everyone glances over to the girl, confused by her presence.
"I'm pregnant." She replies.
"Congratulations!" Everyone cheers, except two.
"Is it...?" The blonde begins but trails off.
(Y/n) looks at Dazai as more tears stream down her cheeks.
"Oh..." The said man trails off as well. "I guess my calculations were wrong."
"I'm so sorry." Kunikida immediately apologizes.
Everyone looks at them confused.
"Why are you apologizing Kunikida?" Atsushi asks.
"Because it's my baby." The blonde replies.