Dancing Unaware

(Y/n) puts her noise canceling headphones on and blasts her music.
She changes into a sports bra and takes off her shorts so she's just in her underwear.
No one's home; what's the harm?
She sings loudly along with her music as she cleans the house.

Since the headphones and loud music drown everything out she didn't notice the loud banging at the door.
The agency busts the door down and hears (Y/n) yell.
Albeit with her music but they didn't know that.
"(Y/n)!" Kunikida yells, running up the stairs to the bedroom.
The rest of the agency members spread out around the house.

When Kunikida kicks down the door he finds the woman dancing around the room with the vacuum.
He blushes deeply and looks away.
The members run up after their co-worker and when the woman turns around she sees her friends.
A loud scream comes out and she rips the headphones off.
"What are you doing here?"
The agents put their weapons away.

"Little mystery! Are you ok?!" Dazai yells running into the room.
"Dazai what's going on?" (Y/n) asks as her boyfriend hugs her tightly.
"The house is empty and the whole block is clear too." Atsushi informs, walking over.
"There was a threat made on your life. We needed to make sure you were ok." Kunikida finally answers the question, pushing up his glasses.

Dazai wraps his jacket around his girlfriend and pushes her behind his back.
The woman blushes deeply and closes the jacket.
"Now that we know she's safe, for now, please leave." Dazai requests in a calm manner.
"Looking good (n/n)." Ranpo calls, walking out of the room.
"You're very pretty, miss (Y/n)." Kenji compliments then leaves.
"I will start the uh surveillance." Kunikida clears his throat then leaves.

(Y/n) leans her forehead against Dazai's back and groans. "I can't believe they all saw me."
Dazai growls slightly and holds her close. "Your body is for my eyes only. And you look so sexy right now."
"Osa this is serious."
"Someone threatened your life. They better pray I don't see them."
His dark aura sends a shiver down her spine.
"At least I have you and the others to keep me safe."

Dazai takes off his jacket and picks her up, laying her down on the bed.
"It's not time for sleeping."
"Maybe not but I need to hold you. Little mystery I thought I was gonna run in here and find you dead. Let me have this."
When he lays down he rests his head against her chest and she plays with his hair; a sure fire way to calm him down.

"Now I'm assuming you guys will be watching over me until you find out who did this?"
"Ranpo is already on it. The president made sure of that. He said as soon as we confirmed your condition he would figure out who was behind the threat."
"So Doppo doesn't need to put up surveillance?"
"No. He just said that because he was flustered."
"Please tell him I'm sorry when you see him next. Oh and poor Kenji the sweet bean."
"Yeah I know. But Ranpo that-"
"Leave him alone. I can't help that I'm his favorite."

Dazai rolls his eyes and buries his face in her chest.  "I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Let's just lay here and enjoy the silence."
"Dazai the president wants to see you." Atsushi informs walking back into the room.
His eyes dart to the floor quickly.
The brunette groans loudly. "I don't wanna."
"Osa just go. I'll be ok. I can handle myself just fine."
The weretiger leaves the room and waits for his co-worker to come out.
Eventually Dazai gets up, kisses his girlfriend then leaves with Atsushi.