I Don't Have A Sister p6

Dazai sighs and drops the girl.
She cries out, looking at the knife sticking out of her gut.
Fyodor smirks and hands Dazai a cloth to clean the blood off his hands. "I didn't think you had it in you. You are cold Dazai."
"I found the agency is a pain. Maybe sending them her corpse will send a clear message."
"It will distract them long enough for us to do what we need to."
Dazai smirks and nods. "Struck with grief they won't know what to do. They won't be able to fight us."
The Russian leaves and Dazai sends (Y/n) to the agency.

Ranpo's eyes widen when he comes back to the office and finds the girl on the front step.
Kenji carries her up to the infirmary and Yosano works her magic.
The girl remains unconscious.
"Who would do this?" Junnichiro asks.
"Someone kidnapped her, has been holding her hostage for this long and only now is sending her back." Kunikida pushes up his glasses.
"Where is Dazai?" Atsushi questions, looking between everyone.

"He's been working with the Rats. Who knows what he's planning or thinking. It's best he doesn't know what happened to her." Yosano comments, cleaning her tools.
"You don't actually think he's working with Fyodor, do you?" The white haired boy inquires.
"Who knows," Ranpo mumbles.

When (Y/n) wakes up she looks around and sees familiar scenery and friendly faces.
The doctor pets her hair gently and smiles softly.
"She's finally awake," Ranpo whispers.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" Akiko asks gently.
Tears stream down her cheeks and she hugs the woman tightly.
"He stabbed me."
"Who stabbed you?" Kunikida asks quickly.
"Osa!" She cries and buries her face in the doctor's stomach.
Everyone's eyes widen.
"Dazai stabbed you?" The president exclaims.

"(Y/n) we need you to tell us everything that happened ok? Were you kidnapped by Fyodor?"
The girl nods and wipes her face.
Ranpo hands her a Ramune and she takes a drink.
Once she explains her time with Fyodor the agency members got a little better idea of what they're dealing with.
"(Y/n) listen to me ok? Dazai loves you. He sent you here so Yosano could use her ability on you. He knew you would be safe here with us. Do not think any different ok?" The president holds her hand and looks into her eyes.

The (h/c) sniffles but nods. "I just wish I could be of use to him. I was just getting in the way there."
"You're just a child. You shouldn't concern yourself with these matters." Kunikida responds.
"I'm a member of the agency. It's my job to-"
"(Y/n) your job is to stay alive. And once in a while bring us coffee." Fukuzawa cuts her off. "You are too young to be rushing into a fight where you could die. Dazai is smart and he has a plan. That included you here with us."
"Exactly. All you need to worry about is if you're gonna carry coffee up the stairs or use the elevator." Ranpo starts.
"Oh! Oh! And where to buy the best groceries." Naomi adds, smiling sweetly.

(Y/n) looks up at her friends then down at the drink in her hand.
Yosano pets her hair gently. "For now why don't you get some rest. Ok?"
Everyone stands up and leaves the room.
(Y/n) sniffles then nods. "I'll try. I'm glad I'm back."
"We're glad you're safe too. I'll let the mafia know you're ok as well. They've all been worried about you too."
"Can I go there instead? I don't wanna sleep alone. I'd feel more comfortable sleeping there."
The woman sighs but nods. "I'll take you there then."

Mori runs over and squeezes (Y/n), nearly suffocating her.
The girl hugs back tightly and cries softly.
"Oh darling I was so scared. Are you ok?"
"She's fine now."
"Dazai stabbed me," the girl cries.
The mafia boss's eyes widen and he looks at Yosano.
The woman shakes her head and he sighs. "She asked to sleep here. We expect she'll be just fine here with you."
"Of course. Your room is still open for you darling. The others will be glad to see you as well. Thank you for bringing her here."

When the doctor leaves Mori takes her through the base and each mafia main cast nearly squeezes her to death.
Ryu even pats her head, looking off to the side.
Chuya crosses his arms and taps his foot. "How dare you bail on me."
(Y/n) hugs him tightly and buries her face in his chest. "Can we please go still?"
The redhead groans and pulls her away. "Fine."
The girl manages a smile. "My first ever date."
Chuuya blushes deeply. "D-date?! It's not a date!"
"You're taking a girl dress shopping then out for dinner. That is a date Chuuya." Higuchi comments. Her and Gin giggle softly.

(Y/n) comes out and twirls in the dress. "Does this dress look better than the first one?"
"I still think the second one looked the best." Chuuya grumbles, arms crossed.
The (h/c) giggles and nods. "I like number 2 as well. But I think number 5 is the best. Dazai would... like it..."
The atmosphere was dampened and he sighs softly.
"Fuck it. We're getting them all. You need clothes anyways. We're getting you more necessities that I'm sure that suicidal maniac didn't get you."
She watches him stand quickly and grab the other clothes.

As the night goes on, and many stores later they finish at a quiet restaurant.
(Y/n) looks at the menu and decides what to order.
"Get whatever you want twerp. This is... your first date after all."
She's been through hell. The least I can do is make her feel better. Date or not, I'm sure she'll appreciate it.
(Y/n) blushes softly and hides behind her menu. "Thank you Chuuya."

When they finish eating and get back to the mafia base he takes her stuff to her room and sets everything down.
(Y/n) tugs on his sleeve gently. "I'll pay you back however you want but... and I would ask Ryu but he's busy.. but could you um..."
The gravity man looks at the girl confused.
"Could you lay with me until I fall asleep? Osa used to hold me as I fell asleep. I-I don't sleep when I'm by myself."

His initial response is of course "hell no" but seeing her so shy and trying to imagine what she's been through, he caves.
"Only until you fall asleep." He whispers and takes off his hat and jacket.
(Y/n) changes into pjs while Chuuya makes himself comfortable on the bed.
She crawls in and he chuckles at her pj print.
He pulls the blanket to his chest, which is level with her shoulders.
She lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. "I know this wasn't a real date Chuuya. But thank you anyways. It meant a lot."
The redhead sighs but closes his eyes. "You're welcome."

//guys 🙃 of course I wasn't gonna kill her. 😋🤣
Thought about it though...
Maybe later 😈