I Don't Have A Sister Finale

"(Y/n) are you gonna be ok seeing him again?" Ryu asks, while the said girl washes his jacket.
The (h/c) stops for a moment, surprised by the question. "I don't know," she responds honestly.
He nods and looks at his lap. "I understand. I'm sure your feelings are mixed right now. He did stab you."
"But he did it to save me. Fyodor was going to kill me. I love my brother but... his expression. It was so scary. I..."
"You don't have to explain anything. I understand."
"You should hate my brother Ryu. He was so mean to you."
"He made me strong. I will forever idolize his strength and wisdom."

"My darling, it's time for dinner." Mori calls from the doorway.
(Y/n) looks up and smiles. "Ok, coming." The girl hangs up the jacket and smiles at her emo friend. "Come eat Ryu. Rasho will be dry later."
The said man sighs but agrees. "Fine. But only because you asked me to."
"You don't even have to converse with anyone. Just eat and enjoy."
Her smile makes him smile slightly.

A few days later (Y/n) convinced the mafia and agency to put aside their differences for a day and celebrate her birthday.
Since Fyodor was caught they found plenty of reason to relax and celebrate.
"You're 14 now. I was 14 when I joined the agency." Kyoka comments in her usual monotone.
Mori hugs (Y/n) gently and pats her head. "Our precious little girl is growing up."
"Joint custody is so tiresome," Ranpo grumbles.
Chuuya growls at the detective. "Shut up you jackass."
"You're just mad that you were stuck in Poe's novel for so long." Ranpo's comeback makes the mafia member break his chopsticks.

(Y/n) smiles as she looks around at everyone there.
All her loved ones... all but one.
"Hey little mystery." A familiar brunette greets.
The girl's body turns stiff.
Dazai falls to his knees and hugs her tightly from behind. "I'm so glad you're safe."
"You have a lot to explain Dazai." Fukuzawa informs and sips his sake.
Dazai buries his face in her hair and wraps his legs around her body.

Ryu and (Y/n) make eye contact and tears stream down her cheeks.
"Osa~" she whispers.
"I know you're upset, little mystery. You were dragged into this because of me. I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry I stabbed you."
"It hurt so much." She whispers and cries quietly.
Dazai turns her body to face him, his legs still around her.
She leans her forehead against his.
"I love you, little mystery. I won't let anything happen to you ever again."

Mori smirks and pats his underling's back. "You certainly have grown up Dazai."
"Shut up Mori. If you did anything to her I won't hesitate to kill you."
"Osa, that's not nice. And that would only get everyone killed. Or have you forgotten the time they were linked by that ability user?"
A shiver runs down everyone's spine at the memory.
"Whatever," Dazai mumbles.
(Y/n) squeezes his shirt and buries her face in his chest.
He rubs her back then pulls her away. He holds up a small box and smiles. "Happy birthday."
The girl smiles and opens the box.
Inside are two silver band rings.

"These are our promise rings. I will protect you for the rest of my life. I will make sure your happiness comes first. You are all I have left and I will cherish that. All I ask of you in return is that you trust me and listen to me."
"Are you proposing?" Chuuya questions, arms crossed.
"Why, you jealous?" The siblings ask in unison.
The redhead growls and clenches his fists.
(Y/n) takes the smaller ring and puts it on her middle finger.
Dazai takes the other and does the same.