Tell Me What I Want To Know

Dazai groans softly as he wakes up and looks around.
"The princess is finally awake. I hope you slept well Dazai."
"How generous of you to knock me out only to put me in my bed. Much more comfortable than a chair."
The (h/c) chuckles quietly. "You're welcome. I did cuff you though. I can't have you running away before I get what I need from you."
"Oh I'm so scared. What can a little boy like you do?"
"I have plenty of methods of making you talk."
"Doubtful. I'm not easily swayed to talk. Unless it's about my little mystery or committing suicide."
The (h/c) clenches his fists and walks to the side of the bed. "I will make you talk."
Dazai proves his point by smirking and now staying silent.

(Y/n) sighs but nods. "Fine. Play it your way. But the longer you hold out the worse your punishment will be."
Dazai watches him sit on the chair next to the bed, crossing his legs. He closes his eyes and relaxes.
It took all of 45 seconds for (Y/n) to break the silence.
He stands up and smirks. "You did say you wanted a quick and painless death did you not?"
Dazai opens one eyes but remains stoic.
"I can take that away from you. I know a...pleasurable way to slowly die. It's agonizing and torturous in its own right."
The brunette looks at the man, curious but doesn't ask him to elaborate.

The (h/c) took it upon himself to do so anyways.
"I'm not a very patient man. I don't have time for your silent treatment. Torture isn't all about breaking bones and waterbording."
Dazai raises an eyebrow.
"Overstimulation can do wonders for the brain. Orgasm denial can also have a desired effect."
Realization washes over the man.
"You understand? Yes, good. Now tell me what I want to know, or I give you a slow and painful yet pleasurable death."

Dazai looks away quickly and tugs on the cuffs.
(Y/n) growls and grips his hair tightly. "You've chosen the hard way. Perfect."
The agent's head tips back and he clenches his teeth.
The other smirks and straddles his waist.
One knee pressing into each of his hips.
"Just tell me Osa~" he whispers in his ear.
The said man remains silent as the other takes off his clothes or to the best of his ability since Dazai's hands are cuffed.
Dazai looks between their bodies, secretly wondering if he'd be losing items of clothing as well.

"I definitely don't mind the view but are you sure you're gonna let this happen? What about your precious little mystery? What would he think if he saw you now? Giving your body to someone else?"
Dazai pulls on his cuffs and growls. "Shut up!"
"Yes! Yes! He speaks. Now tell me or I'm gonna edge you. Remember this is your punishment but my pleasure."
"I won't tell you anything."
"Then I'll just have to have my fun with you until your mind goes blank and you beg me to stop."
"I could break out of these cuffs."
"Then do it. Your ability may work on other abilities but how will they fair against a man stronger than you?"
"Stronger? Don't make me laugh."
"I may be smaller than you Dazai but I am stronger."

The brunette growls and tugs on the cuffs again.
(Y/n) smirks and begins trailing kisses and hickies along his neck, down his chest and torso.
Dazai's body tenses but his hips roll.
"Osamu Dazai, don't tell me you want this. After I kidnapped you, cuffed you and threatened you. Does your body enjoy my touch?"
"N-no," he stutters.

The (h/c) watches his captive's face as his tongue moves from the base to tip.
A visible shiver runs down the agent's spine.
"I-it won't work."
"That's what they all say. Until I drown them in pleasure. Their toes curl and back arches. When you can't tell if you're feeling pain or pleasure."
Dazai looks down and watches his captor take his whole length.
No prep was needed, which made Dazai think he's done this sort of thing before.
"I see you've used this method before. Such a whore you are."
"Let's just say I'm good at what I do. And every captive not only tells me what I want but leaves satisfied and hating themselves."
"Or in a body bag."
"Oh yes, of course that too. I usually have to kill them."

"You can try to get me off but my little mystery is the only one who has been successful."
The (h/c) laughs and nods. "Fantastic! Even more incentive for me. Breaking impossible barriers."
Dazai clenches his fists as the man sucks him off.
One hand squeezes his balls and the other pinches his nipple.
"Did you forget I know how men work Dazai? I know what can get them off easily and what not to do."
"Then you would know it's impossible for you to do anything to me."
"Then why is your cock standing at attention?"
The agent looks down then tips his head back, groaning quietly.
(Y/n) chuckles darkly then goes back to sucking.

Dazai pulls on the restraints tightly as his captor edges him for the fifth time.
His mind is blanking and he wanted nothing more than to release.
(Y/n) pulls away once again but this time he moves to his knees. "Enough tongue action. My cock is hard and wanting. Let's see how you fair being a bottom bitch."
Dazai's eyes widen as (Y/n) slams into him.
Involuntary tears stream down his cheeks and he tugs on the cuffs.
His back arches off the bed and he whimpers in pain.
"There it is! Such a wonderful expression. An expression no one else has seen."

"P-please stop," Dazai whispers.
"But we're just getting to the good part. Unless you can tell me what I want to know. Then I'll consider it."
Dazai clenches his fists as the man thrusts in and out.
(Y/n) groans when Dazai tightens around him. "If you keep squeezing me I'm gonna cum. And I won't pull out."
The captor's hand squeezes the agent's neck and he smirks.
"Tell me," he whispers in the man's ear.
With another hard thrust Dazai shakes his head.

"23!" Dazai finally yells and (Y/n) backs off immediately.
"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you that bad? I should've used a condom and lube. Are you bleeding? What do you need?"
The panicked (h/c) quickly takes off the cuffs and checks over his boyfriend's body.
"I'm definitely gonna be sore from that initial penetration but I'll be ok."
"Do you need water?"
"I just realized I don't like being a bottom." Dazai clarifies. "You didn't do anything wrong."
(Y/n) sighs in relief and kisses his partner's forehead. "Thank goodness. I thought I really hurt you."
"No, you're fine. I'm glad we tried this out for you. But not again. Is that ok?"
"Of course! I-I just wanted to see how it would feel. And I've also decided I would make a terrible kidnapper."
"Yes you would. Who uses sex as a torture tactic?"
"Besides rapists?"
Dazai sighs but nods. "Nevermind. Let's just clean up and relax."

(Y/n) cleans both himself and his boyfriend. "I love you Osa."
"I love you too, my little mystery."
"It was so weird referring to myself in the third person."
Dazai laughs and nods. "You did good over all. Just not my style."
The (h/c) smiles and curls into Dazai.
He holds him close and kisses his head.