Mori's Daughter Alternative

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you." (Y/n) cries softly at the grave of her friend.
"(Y/n) it's time to go." Mori whispers, placing his hand on his daughter's shoulder.
"Don't touch me! It's your fault I couldn't save him." She yells and tries to use her ability against him.
Dazai sighs and holds her waist, instantly dispelling the ability and comforting his girlfriend. "Calm down," he whispers. "I was the one who didn't make it in time."
"But daddy knew. He knew and he let him die!" She screams in agony.
"Darling it was for the future of the Port Mafia. Being the boss means you have to make the hard decisions."
"Shut up! Leave me alone."
Dazai looks at his boss for guidance.
Mori sighs but nods. "As you wish, baby girl. Watch over her for me." He whispers to his underling.
The boy nods and holds her against his chest. "Let's go back home ok? I'll hold you close on the bed."
(Y/n) sniffles but nods silently.
Dazai leads her back to his apartment and takes off her coat.
"Was he smiling?" She asks, walking to the bedroom.
The brunette follows and smiles. "Yeah he was. He told me to take care of you."
"Did he convince you to be a better man?"
"Yes." He whispers and holds her close.
"When do we leave?"
"Give it a couple weeks."
(Y/n) nods and curls into his chest. "Daddy won't be happy."
"He'll try to kill me for taking you with. You know that right?"
"Yeah. But he couldn't bring himself to kill you. You're too much like a son to him. The son he wanted."
"But instead he got a beautiful little girl."
"Shut up." She whispers, blushing.
The boy smiles and kisses her head. "Get some rest. We'll start planning later."
(Y/n) closes her eyes and falls asleep a couple minutes later.

"Daddy, Osamu and I are leaving the mafia."
"You're what?" Mori asks, shocked.
(Y/n) holds her boyfriend's hand tightly.
The mafia boss growls standing up. "Now you want to steal her away. I only allowed this relationship because you are my underling Dazai. You're trustworthy. Now you want to leave and take my precious daughter with you?"
"She's not a little girl Mori. She made this decision on her own. I had nothing to do with it."
"You have everything to do with it. She loves you so wherever you go, she goes."
"I don't want to hurt people daddy! I want to save people. Like Oda did. I wanna help orphans and old ladies cross the street."
"If you leave I can't protect you. All kinds of people will go after you."
"Dazai will protect me. And I'm sure you'll watch from the shadows."
Mori closes his mouth as he stares into her eyes. He knew she was serious about leaving, and about Dazai. The father glares at his underling. "If you hurt her, are the cause of her pain, or lose her I will personally see to it you meet Oda in the afterlife."
The brunette boy smirks. "You'd be doing me a favor."
(Y/n) giggles happily and walks over to her father. "Daddy I will always love you. I promise." She kisses his cheek and hugs him tightly.
The said man's eyes widen in surprise but he smiles and hugs back. "I will always love you too baby girl. And I will protect you from the shadows."
"That's all I could ask for." She whispers and pulls away.
"Take care of her Dazai."
"Will do boss." Dazai responds for the last time.

*Weeks Later*

"Hello everyone. I'm (Y/n), the newest member of the Armed Detective Agency. And this is my boyfriend Dazai."
The said brunette rolls his eyes at the introduction. "(Y/n) they didn't need to know that."
"But what if they try flirting with you? You know daddy would kill you if that happened."
Dazai groans and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Whatever. I'm Dazai and my ability is No Longer Human. I can erase any ability by touching the person."
"That's so cool." Ranpo comments.
"You'll both be a great asset. And it'll be nice to have another girl." Akiko comments.
(Y/n) smiles happily and nods. "Let's all be friends."