President's Granddaughter

"I will keep you at the agency. It's the only way to keep you safe."
"Grandpa I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself."
"I know you're a big girl (Y/n). Then how about you take care of me? I can keep you safe and you can help me gather other ability users."
The little girl smiles and nods. "Ok grandpa."

*15 Years Later*

"(Y/n) could you run to the store? I've managed to run out of peanut butter already." The president requests.
The young woman laughs softly and nods. "Only because I know they'll attack soon. Try to keep the damage to a minimum."
"We won't." Dazai responds and smiles mischievously.
"Osamu protect the old man for me."
"I told you not to call me by my first name." The brunette grumbles.
The girl giggles and waves her fingers as she exits the office.
The old man laughs softly. "She is the only one who uses your name. I know she does it with everyone but I find it adorable when she does it with you."
"Shut up, president." Dazai mumbles. "She's such a pain."
"And yet you still asked her out. She cares about you deeply. I would hope you feel the same. That is my granddaughter after all."
The suicidal maniac smiles softly. "Yes I care about her. I've found a meaning for life since I met her."

(Y/n) walks down the street playing with her jar of peanut butter.
"Papa better have this mess cleaned up by the time I'm back."
Before she can take another step, a hand covers her mouth.
"Let's see what happens when we use you as leverage." An unfamiliar man whispers near her ear.
She passes out a moment later.
Her jar drops to the ground.

When she wakes up she looks around and sees she's tied to a chair.
"Now let's have some fun before we call the president." The same man says as he takes off his mask.
"You're not in the Port Mafia so you must be a little nobody. My ability could end you within seconds."
"Not right now. I've taken cautious measures and tied you down with silver chains. Judging by your reaction my intel was true."
The girl's eyes widen slightly and she grips the arms of the chair. "They will murder you when they find you."
"If they find me. I'm using you as leverage to get what I want. I'll get what I need before they can find you."
"Oh yeah?" Ranpo asks, standing at the door.
(Y/n) giggles. "What took you so long?"
"Sorry doll face." The detective responds.

*Hours Before*

"I'm sure she took the long way as to give us time." Kunikida comments, pushing his glasses up.
"But it depends on when they'll attack." Ranpo adds.
Everyone stands ready for a fight. Unfortunately for them no one comes.
It took a while for them to realize it was a set up.
"If they're not coming here to fight then what is their objective?" Atsushi asks looking around at everyone.
The president and Dazai look at each other in unison. "(Y/n)."
Dazai runs out of the office and begins searching for his girlfriend.

The market she frequents is a mile away so assuming she didn't take long to get the item she needed he thought she'd be around...
"Here." He whispers and looks around.
The passersby look at him confused but keep walking.
He turns slightly and sees a jar of her favorite peanut butter on the ground.
Kunikida follows him and continues looking around.
"Are you looking for a (h/c) lady?" A little girl asks the two men.
"Do you know what happened to her?" Kunikida asks gently.
"Uh huh. A tall scary man took her. She dropped her peanut butter so I was gonna hand it to him but he slapped it out of my hand."
"Do you know what he looks like?" The blonde asks.
She nods. "He had a scar over his left eye. He had no hair and he was fat."
The tall blonde smiles. "Thank you sweetheart. Get home safely now."
The girl giggles and skips off.
Dazai looks at his partner. "I know where she is."
Kunikida called the others to let them know where they were going.
The president growls, clenching his sword.
"Don't worry boss we'll get her back." Junnichiro promises. He was thankful it wasn't his sister again.
They were still confused why someone would pretend to attack the agency as the mafia just to get (Y/n).
Everyone rushes to the base of the gang.
Ranpo kicks open the door. "Sorry doll face."

*Now*

The leader growls. "How did you find us so quickly?"
"You didn't do your research did you? Thought you could just kidnap and get what you want." Ranpo shakes his head disappointed.
"Can you untie me please? The silver is hurting."
Dazai walks over and smirks. "My very own damsel in distress."
"Take another step and I'll shoot." The man panics as he holds his gun up.
"The chances of you escaping with your life have become negative percent. You can run but my little weretiger will tear you to shreds before you can blink." (Y/n) chuckles darkly.
The said boy growls as he gets in his fighting stance.
Dazai unties (Y/n) but she gasps upon hearing a gunshot.
Everyone looks at the brunette man as he holds his wound.
(Y/n)'s eyes widen in horror as she catches him before he can hit the ground.
"Damn," Dazai whispers.
Tears stream down her cheeks as the rest of the team deals with the gang.

"Hang on Dazai. You're not allowed to die."
The brunette chuckles. "Why not? Is it because it's not suicide? Because I finally found a new dream and reason to live. Oda was right."
(Y/n) growls and slaps his cheek to keep his eyes open. "We're gonna get you into surgery and when you're out I'm gonna reopen your stitches you bastard."
The suicidal maniac laughs and nods. "It's a deal."
The woman bends forward and kisses her boyfriend gently. "Plus grandpa would be mad if you died like this."
"None of you would forgive me."
"I'll take it from here." Akiko whispers, putting her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.
(Y/n) smiles and nods.
Kunikida walks over and rubs (Y/n)'s back. "Are you ok?"
The girl nods gently. "Yeah. I knew you guys would save me before he could do anything."
The blonde smiles and nods.
"Not to mention the president would have our heads if anything happened to you." Ranpo comments walking over.
(Y/n) giggles and nods in agreement. "Yes he would. I'm glad you left him back at the office. Who knows what would've happened."
"He grabbed his sword but knew it was best to stay behind." Kunikida comments.
(Y/n) sighs but nods. "I'll make it up to him later." The girl looks over at her boyfriend and smiles softly. "I'm glad you all came to rescue me."