Punch

(Y/n) sighs softly as she walks through the mafia base. She looks for her emo brother but finds no trace of him.
After assuming he was with her crush she makes her way to their training grounds.
"Ryu? Osa?" (Y/n) calls looking around the warehouse.
The brunette sighs and looks over at the girl. "What do you want?"
"(Y/n)?" Ryu questions, looking over.
(Y/n) frowns seeing the raven haired boy on his knees, looking beat up.

"Are you training Osa? Or are you abusing? There is a difference." She kneels next to her brother and dabs his split lip with her handkerchief.
"He will never grow stronger if you baby him! Now go away (Y/n)." Dazai scolds.
(Y/n) stands up and slaps him. "He will not get stronger if you continue to berate and belittle him. He is strong and will get stronger if you actually trained him instead of abusing him."
Dazai growls and grips her neck. "Perhaps I could train you as well. I'm sure you could use some strength. You are weak compared to most here. How you ever became a mafia member eludes me. Maybe it was because Mori took a special liking to you."

(Y/n) pushes him away roughly.
Tears water her eyes and she runs away.
Akutagawa stands and clenches his fists. He knew he needed to get stronger. He wanted to protect her and Gin.
Although Gin can protect herself so he didn't need to worry about her much.
It's (Y/n) that was the issue.
She doesn't have an ability to use so all she had was her fists and other weapons that she can train with.
Dazai looks at his pupil and sighs. "Attack again."

As the years go by (Y/n) refuses to speak to the brunette.
Mori made sure not to pair them up for any missions.
So they hardly saw each other.
When Dazai left she felt relieved, although a little sad since her crush was still there deep down.
(Y/n) got stronger along with Ryu. She was so proud of him.
He couldn't hide his desire though, his constant need for Dazai's approval.

Now that Dazai works for the agency his whole personality seems to change.
(Y/n) almost couldn't believe it, but she had witnessed it with her own eyes.
Then her crush came back, even stronger than before.
He probably hated her though, probably still thinking she's just an annoying child.

Now that she's 19 she was allowed to do missions with Ryu and the agency.
Dazai looks over at (Y/n) and his eyes widen in surprise.
(Y/n) walks next to Ryu.
Both of them have their hands in their pockets.
"Little mystery is that you?" The brunette questions, putting his own hands in his jacket pockets.
The said woman looks up. "What do you want, Osa? Do you wish to verbally or physically abuse me?"
He looks at her neck as she rubs it.
Memories of what he did come flooding back.

"I'm sorry about what I did. I shouldn't have done that. Forgive me."
His serious expression makes her sigh.
"Not forgiven. Oh and I hope you take notice, both Ryu and I have gotten strong without you."
Dazai looks between the two and smiles softly. "I have noticed. I'm proud of both of you."
Ryu's eyes widen and he faints at the news.

Atsushi rushes over and fans her brother's face. "Akutagawa wake up. We need you at your best."
The suicidal maniac turns back to the woman in front of him. "Maybe as payment you could let me take you out. The last time we were together you slapped me and ran away crying."
"Much deserved slap. But um... dinner would be the least you could do."

(Y/n) holds back her excitement and tries to remember that she hates him.
Dazai smiles softly. "Then I'll take you to a nice cafe after we finish this mission."
"Sounds like a plan."
Finally the raven haired man wakes up and stands up quickly. He slaps the weretiger with his ability. "Leave me alone weretiger."
The white haired boy sighs and rubs his cheek. "Fine! Last time I worry about you."
"You know that's a lie, Atsushi." Dazai comments and chuckles quietly.