Date

"A beauty such as yourself shouldn't be single. It's a crime." Dazai flirts and gives the woman his signature smirk.
The woman blushes and looks away. "Thank you."
"Oh where are my manners? The name's Dazai."
"(Y/n)." The woman responds and the brunette kisses her knuckles.
"Let me take you back to my place. I'll make sure you forget your pain."
(Y/n) looks at him skeptically but nods in agreement.

As soon as the door is closed (Y/n) pushes Dazai against the door and kisses him.
The man smirks and kisses back. "I didn't take you for the dominant type."
"I'm not, but I thought you might like it."
"You'd be right." He whispers and trails his lips down her throat and over her chest.
(Y/n) tugs on his hair then undresses them.

"D-Dazai~" she moans and arches her back.
"You're so beautiful. I can't help myself." He whispers then moves her to her hands and knees.
(Y/n) blushes and grips the sheets. "Would you believe this is my first time?"
"Yes, and I love it." He responds, smirking.
His ego inflates.
After Dazai collapses next to the woman he gets his breathing back to normal.
The (h/c) smiles and looks at her lover. "Thank you," she whispers.
Before Dazai can respond he turns, only to find her asleep.

When (Y/n) wakes up in the morning she finds the bed empty.
Her initial feeling was sadness but she laughed it off.
"He's probably at work."
She cleaned up and left.
Days later Dazai finds the woman and smirks.
"Fancy meeting you again." He greets and the woman turns to him.
"Hello again. I've missed you." She whispers then winks.
The suicidal maniac quickly understood what she meant and smirks. "Then let me help you to never forget me."

This time (Y/n) took him to her apartment since it was close by.
It lasted longer this time.
They changed positions more and he made sure she would remember him.
Then again most women remember their first lover.
(Y/n) left marks along his back and hips. She left his arms and neck untouched due to the bandages.
He knew she wanted to ask about them but was being "considerate" in not asking.

After they finish she runs her finger over his chest.
"We should go to dinner tomorrow. Or maybe we could shop around town."
"I can't, I have work. It's dangerous business so I'd like you to stay away from it and remain ignorant to my occupation."
(Y/n) frowns and looks into his eyes. "Then maybe breakfast."
"We'll have to wait and find out."
"You're lucky you're cute." The woman grumbles and closes her eyes.
Dazai's expression turns straight. "As are you." He whispers then gets dressed.
Common courtesy demanded that he clean up before he left but it wasn't long before he made it back to the agency.

"Why didn't you tell me!? If you just wanted to get your cock wet then you should've gone to a two penny whore. I wanted to be more than just a hole to you Dazai. I let you fuck me but you were always gone before I woke. You never want to go on dates. Why did you give me hope that we could've been more?!"
Her initial slap to the face surprised the agent but he quickly recovered.
His bangs cover his eyes and his expression is straight.
"From what you've just said, I didn't give you any hope that we'd be more. No dates, just sex. Why would you think I wanted anything more?"
Tears water the woman's eyes as she nods in understanding. "You were just using me. Why should I expect anything else from a man? When we met you said: 'A beauty such as yourself shouldn't be single. It's a crime.' It was all a lie."
"You are beautiful and you shouldn't be single. Those aren't lies."
"But you don't want to be with me. I will never be more than a wet hole to you. My feelings don't matter, my life doesn't matter to you. Have fun finding someone else to use. I'm sure it won't take long."

By now the tears are streaming quickly as she walks away.
"(Y/n) wait-"
As he grabs her wrist she punches him and runs away crying.
A groan exits his lips.
"Black eye for sure," he mumbles. "The bandages are coming back."
The next day the agency members notice the material around his eye.
"What happened?" Atsushi asks.
"Probably pissed off the wrong person." Kunikida infers.
"You're not wrong."
"Seriously? Who was it? Mafia member?" The tiger asks.
"Nope! It was a beautiful woman. She figured out I was using her."
"You use women now? What happened to committing a double suicide with a beautiful woman?" The blonde asks his partner.
"She wanted a relationship but I'm not the type."
"Did you like her?" Atsushi asks.
"Of course! I liked her a lot."
"Then what's stopping you from being more? I'm sure even you want a girlfriend. Maybe she'll help you find a reason to not die."

The idea perplexed Dazai.
He had slept with this woman a handful of times and he liked her as a person, but could he love her?
Could she help him not want to die?
The image of her crying makes his heart clench and now he began to feel...guilty?
He's only felt this way once before, when he lost Oda.

"Maybe if you explain things and give it a chance you might be surprised." Kunikida informs.
"Yeah! She's a lucky woman if she gets your attention. But I think you're also the lucky one."
"Yeah, since he's a suicidal maniac. Who could love someone like that?" The blonde grumbles. "I think if this woman can handle you she deserves the world."
Dazai is stunned silent by his co-worker's advice. He didn't know how to respond so his mouth just hung open.
"Go get her Dazai. She probably hates your guts right now." Kunikida encourages and pushes up his glasses.
"Just don't ask her to commit a double suicide ok?" Atsushi adds.
Dazai manages a small smile.
His eyes are closed and his head tipped down so his bangs hide his eyes.
"I'll find her tonight."
"I expect you at work tomorrow, Dazai. So don't do anything too crazy." The tall man scolds.

Dazai runs to (Y/n)'s apartment and bursts in.
Thankfully he finds her right away in the living room.
"D-Dazai? What's wrong?" She asks standing up and walking over to him.
His expression made her worry.
He smiles happily and cups her cheek. "Will you go on a date with me (Y/n)?"
After her shock wears off she smiles as well.
"I would love to."