Creep?

(Y/n) holds onto Dazai's arm and laughs happily.
"Did you have fun my little mystery?"
"Of course I did. Now we go home and I get cuddles."
Unfortunately Dazai gets a call from the office.
"Let me guess. That was Kunikida."
"Little myst-"
"Don't worry about it. Don't have too much fun without me. Oh and try not to give Kunikida an ulcer."
"Then I definitely won't have that much fun." The brunette jokes and kisses his girlfriend's cheek. "I love you. Be careful getting back."
"I'm a big girl Osa. I'll be fine."
The tall man jogs off to the office, leaving the (h/c) alone.

(Y/n) puts her hands in her coat pockets and continues to walk home.
The sound of a kicked garbage can scares her.
She turns toward the sound but finds no one, just the knocked over can.
Her hands quickly grips her pepper spray and keys then keeps walking, but faster now.
The woman sneaks a peak and sees a rugged man.
Presumably homeless.
He stops and hides behind a big green dumpster.
She stops and looks confused for a while.
When he peeks out he quickly hides again, seeing her.
(Y/n) chuckles quietly to herself and keeps walking.
Worst bad guy ever.

Over the next few weeks (Y/n) began to find his constant clumsy surveillance annoying.
"Either you don't care that I know what you look like or you're the shittiest kidnapper ever. Are you tailing me for someone else? What do you want from me?" She yells from one end of an alley.
The man remains at the other end, a few buildings away. He also remains silent and hidden.
(Y/n) rolls her eyes and walks the rest of the way home.
Dazai began to notice how irritable his girlfriend has been and decided to confront her about it.

"Little mystery, can I ask you something?"
"I need your help!" She exclaims and slams her head against his chest.
Dazai frowns and pets her hair. "What's wrong?" He looks down at her and pulls her face away.
"Some guy has been following me around for a few weeks now and it's getting really annoying. He's really weird and won't answer any of my questions. I can't tell if he's getting info on me for someone else or maybe he's stalking me for personal reasons."
Dazai's aura darkens and his grip tightens. "Weeks? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would've disposed of him-"
"I don't know what he wants. He might not need to be killed, Osa. Maybe just some jail time. Please confront him but don't shoot on sight."
The brunette sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Fine."
"Promise?" (Y/n) presses, looking into his eyes.
Dazai looks back and cups her cheek. "I promise."
The woman sighs but nods. "Ok. Can we cuddle tonight?"
"Yes we can." He picks her up and carries her to the bed.
Once they lay down she curls into him and he pets her hair.
"Dazai-"
"I already promised (Y/n). I won't kill him but I will probably make him pee his pants when I ask him questions."
(Y/n) laughs softly but nods. "Ok, ok I believe you."
"I love you."
"No you don't."
"What do you mean? Of course I do." Dazai questions quickly.
"If you loved me we wouldn't be alive."
The agent opens his mouth then closes it. "Nevermind," he mumbles.

A couple days later Dazai comes home covered in blood.
(Y/n) eyes widen in horror. "Dazai what happened? You promised not to kill him."
"This isn't his blood-"
"Oh my god! Did he try killing you?" She quickly runs to the bathroom to find the first aid kit. "I need to call Yosano."
"Darling it isn't my blood either. Before I went to talk to that guy, Kunikida, Atsushi and I had a case."
"So that creep is still alive? What did he want?"
Dazai sighs as he strips.
(Y/n) sits on the edge of the bed, looking up at her boyfriend.

"He was hired by Ryu to follow you and report back. Apparently my old underling was jealous of you. He found out we were together and decided to take it upon himself, or the guy following you, to figure out if you were worthy of me."
(Y/n) laughs softly and Dazai chuckles quietly. "I thought he was gonna kill me. I thought he was stalking me and was maybe gonna kidnap me for weird things."
The man holds the (h/c) close and rubs her back. "I will never let anything happen to you. Especially not before we have the chance to commit our double suicide."

(Y/n) lays back on the bed and pulls the covers over her body.
Dazai gets into bed and holds her close. "I'll talk to Akutagawa tomorrow, ok? I'll make sure he knows to leave you alone."
"Ok," she whispers.
"Oh yeah, before I forget. We have a big case so tonight is the last night for a while that I'll be here. I'll be at the office pulling all-nighters."
"Oh. Ok. Please be careful. I expect lots of cuddles and kisses when you come home."
"And I plan on giving lots of cuddles and kisses when I return." Dazai confirms.
The woman closes her eyes and yawns softly. "Good night Osa."
"Sweet dreams, my little mystery."