Male Reader Lemon

//this is a bit short and kinda OOC but I hope you can still enjoy.

I walk down the street, hands in my pockets.
I make it to the bar Lupin and walk downstairs to the empty bar.
"Hey kid. You want your usual?" The bartender asks.
"Yeah. No ice this time. Save the damn ice ball for your other customers.
"Here comes one right now." The tall man responds pouring two drinks.
I look at the entrance to see a brunette with bandages walk down the stairs.
"You waiting for the other one?" The man behind the bar asks.
"No. Just me today." He leaves a stool between us and pulls out a book.
I sip my drink silently. "What book are you reading?" I ask boredly.
He turns to me. "I'm sure a guy like you doesn't need to know."
I look back at the book and manage to read the title. "Suicide? The bandages make sense."
The bartender chuckles and pours me another drink.
"Am I that obvious?" The man asks, faking sadness. "Whoa is me."
I roll my eyes.
"What's your story?" He asks me.
"Just a guy looking for a place to belong. My boyfriend tried to kill me, my job decided to fire me for my ability and my landlord tried to have her way with me."
"Sounds rough. You wanna crash at my place tonight? What's your ability?"
I look at him confused.
I thought bar hookups like this only happened in movies. Does he not care that I'm gay?
"I don't care if you're gay. I swing both ways."
"My ability is called Heaven's Light. I'm sure you can imagine what it does."
The man nods and finishes his drink. "Yes I can. I've read about it before. If you're looking for a job I can maybe help you find one. How do you feel about saving innocent lives and killing bad guys?"
I look at the bartender then the man. "I um... I guess. I know a little battle defense but I'm mostly in the background giving support. Are you a military guy or something?"
"Nope. I work for the Armed Detective Agency."
"That means you have an ability too."
"No Longer Human." He responds and stands up.
"If it pays and puts food in my stomach I'm in. I'll help in any way I can."
The man laughs and nods. "My name is Dazai. Come by and we'll work out the details."
I smile and nod. "I can check it out tomorrow. Is that housing offer still on the table. It's pretty cold outside and I haven't eaten for a couple days."
Dazai smirks and nods. "A sexy guy like you is always welcome at my place."
I blush and look down.
The bartender chuckles. "That's not like you Dazai. Did I accidentally give you something too strong?"
"Nah. But a change of pace gives life a little spark of interest."
I stand up, pay for my drinks then follow Dazai to his place.

Once we reach his place we go inside and take off our shoes.
I look around and see it's pretty clean.
"The bedroom is this way."
I follow confused, before he grabs my wrist.
He throws me onto his futon and kisses me roughly.
I don't know if he's drunk or not. He told the bartender that the drink wasn't too strong. Did he plan on this the whole time? Why me?
"You think too much," he whispers.
Can he read minds?
"I can't read your mind, but it's obvious by your reaction."
"I've never gone all the way with someone before."
"Perfect! Cause neither have I."
I look at him surprised and as soon as he kisses me again, I return the kiss.
He takes off my clothes and throws them around the room.
I do the same but am careful around the bandages. I don't want to hurt him.
He chuckles lowly and moves to his knees. "Suck my cock. I don't have lube and I'm 100% sure you don't want me to go in raw."
I blush more but do my best.
He groans and rolls his hips. "Damn you can work your tongue. Are you sure you've never done this?"
I nod while still sucking and hold his legs.
He moves his hips faster and goes down my throat.
I gag slightly but manage to swallow everything he gives me.
He pulls out and lines up with my ass.
I figured it would hurt or feel uncomfortable but as soon as he slammed inside me I had to bite my hand to hold back to loud noises.
He thrusts slowly and jerks my cock off in unison with his thrusts.
I moan softly and cover my eyes with my arm.
A deep blush covers my face as he fucks me.
"Does it feel good?" He asks and thrusts deeper.
I gasp and nod quickly. "Yes," I manage to whisper. I grip the blanket and arch my back.
He bends forward and thrusts harder. He kisses me; his tongue exploring my mouth.
I tug on his hair gently and my toes curl.
He grabs my hips tightly and pounds into me.
I moan his name softly and roll my hips.
Dazai smirks and hits a special spot inside me, causing me to release.
I gasp and moan loudly. I pant softly as he keeps thrusting.
After a few thrusts he releases deep inside me. He pulls out and lays next to me.
"Wow. I didn't know it would feel that good." I whisper and look at him.
He nods and grabs a few tissues to clean up with.
I watch and lean up on my elbows. "I don't know what this was supposed to be, but thanks for it."
Dazai looks at me then smirks. "You're welcome. Get some rest. I'll take you to the agency tomorrow."
I smile happily and lay on my side. "Ok Dazai." I whisper and close my eyes.
A few minutes later I fall asleep.