Mother

//For this one I decided to do something a little different for (Y/n). In this one (y/n) is Dazai's mother. I figured he needs a good mother figure and who better than (y/n)? 😁
I hope you guys can still enjoy this chapter, just maybe in a different way 🥰
Much love~
Montana

(Y/n) smiles and carries her son into the Mafia base. "Now Osa, remember to be good while mommy is here ok?"
The brunette smiles and nods. "Ok mommy."
The (h/c) woman smiles and walks to Mori's office.
Mori looks up when his office door opens then he smiles. "(Y/n) you're here. I'm so glad you could make it. This is Chuuya, our newest member."
The teenage redhead looks at the older woman then bows his head respectfully. "Good morning."
Dazai smiles and walks over to the boy. "Can I braid your hair?"
Chuuya growls and clenches his fists.
"Chuuya, be nice to the boy. Let him do your hair." The mafia boss orders in a gentle tone.

The gravity user sighs and sits in a chair. He holds out a scrunchy and Dazai's eyes light up.
(Y/n) laughs softly. "Don't worry Chuuya, he's great at doing hair. He does mine everyday."
That didn't help calm him down.
"Whatever," he grumbles.
While Mori and (Y/n) discuss business the two boys talk and Dazai carefully braids.
When he finishes he claps.
(Y/n) looks over and pats his head. "That's great baby. Maybe when we get home you can do mommy's like that."

Mori smirks and nods slowly. "It suits you Chuuya. I think you should do it like that all the time."
The teenager crosses his arms and looks away, obviously not wanting to admit he likes it. "Whatever," he grumbles again.
Mori figured that was an agreement.
The five year old sits on his mother's lap.
"Osa, would you like me to do your hair?" The woman asks.
The boy nods quickly and bounces slightly.

Mori continues to converse with that woman as she puts the boy's hair into pigtails.
The boy didn't mind.
All the while the gravity user laughs softly.
"All done," she whispers in her son's ear.
He feels his hair then smiles cutely. "Thanks mommy. Mister Mori can I do your hair too?"
The mafia boss chuckles softly. "I have to decline. My poor Elise will get jealous."

(Y/n) rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Your ability is the worst Ougai. I would dread my son being around you when he gets to be her age."
"Perv." Chuuya mumbles but pretends he didn't say anything.
The raven haired man rolls his eyes. "I would never dream of doing anything like that to anyone, especially not a child (n/n). My Elise is the only girl in my life and she's all I need to be happy."
The young boy looks between the adults confused but remains silent.

"On a serious note Ougai. If something happens to me please take Osamu in. His father is god-knows-where. I want to know he'll be safe and taken care of."
"Safe in the mafia? Are you serious, lady?" Chuuya questions.
Mori glares at his underling. "He will be fine here. But I'm sure nothing will happen to you. You're strong and it will take a lot of snuff out your lights."

It took a decade or so but sure enough, Osamu Dazai knocks on the mafia's front door.
When he is taken to Mori the teenager looks at Mori and clenches his fists.
"Where is your mother?" Mori asks, smiling softly.
His attention focused on his paperwork until the boy answered.
"She's dead."
The boss stops writing and his eyes widen. Slowly he looks up and the serious expression from the boy is confirmation.
"I'm so sorry. She was a close friend of mine."
"Do you really intend to take me in?"

After setting his pen down he laces his fingers under his chin.
"That depends. Do you really wanna join the Port Mafia?"
"I guess so. I have nowhere else to go."
Mori nods and sits back in his chair. "We'll hold a small funeral for your mother soon. For now let's get you comfortable here."
Dazai nods and puts his hands in his pockets.

When they get to Dazai's new room the boy sits on the edge of the bed.
Mori walks over and puts his hand on the boy's shoulder. "You're putting on a brave face. But I suggest you let it out. Cry, scream, punch the wall. She was a good woman and a great mother."
Tears stream down the brunette's cheeks but he doesn't make a sound.

Mori sits on the bed and holds Dazai close.
Finally the boy lets go and cries.
His hands grip the older man's jacket.
The mafia boss would regret the sentiment due to the snot and tears that soak his vest.
Dazai apologizes but continues to cry and sniffles and hiccup.
After a while Dazai collects himself and cleans up, both him and Mori.
The boss pats his head then stands up. "Get some rest then we can talk in the morning. Ok?"
The teenager nods and takes off his shoes then lays down.
Soon enough he falls asleep; his dreams filled with his mother and memories of her.