I Don't Have A Sister p4

Dazai's head falls onto his desk. "Why isn't she back yet? I swear if Chuuya does anything to her I will actually kill him this time."
"Dazai as much as I hate to say it, I'm sure she's fine with them. Mori doesn't seem like the type to go back on his word." Atsushi comments.
"She's his age type. That's what it is." Kunikida adds, pushing up his glasses.
"It's Chuuya I'm worried about. She said it was a date!"
"Dazai, he's an older guy. Of course she would call it a date." Yosano laughs as she cleans her scalpel. "That doesn't mean it is."
The brunette sighs and closes his eyes.
"She'll probably sleep there tonight to clear her mind and she'll be back tomorrow." Ranpo adds, munching on a chocolate biscuit stick.
"She said she hates me."
"She didn't mean that either." The doctor assures her friend.
"Fine. Maybe she'll be back the day after." Ranpo grumbles.

Except she wasn't back the next day or the next.
Finally Dazai had enough.
He storms into the mafia base and starts choking Chuuya out.
The mafia members watch in amusement and confusion.
"Where is my sister, you pervert shrimp?!"
"I don't know what you're talking about! I haven't seen her. She bailed on me the other day." The said redhead manages between gasps and groans.
Dazai pulls away quickly. "She didn't come here that night?"
"No. We haven't seen her." Chuuya rubs his neck.
Dazai looks at his old co-workers but they all shake their heads.

The brunette falls into a chair and pulls on his hair. "Dammit!" He whispers angrily.
Mori walks over and hands Dazai a letter. "This was left here for you."
"So it's from someone who knows I was a mafia member or someone who knows our situation."
Mori shrugs. "I didn't read it."
When Dazai reads the letter his eyes widen.

Dazai I'm sorry I haven't been home for a couple days. I didn't mean what I said, I love you. I met a man who said he knows you. We're gonna make the world a better place. He said he needs our help. So you have to come join us. It's so nice here; I have my own room and everything. Don't tell anyone else though. They aren't allowed to come.

As the suicidal maniac looks over the rest of the paper it looked like something was erased.
Please come save me.
His eyes widen and he crumples the paper quickly and angrily.
The envelope has a familiar stamp on it.
Dazai stands up and takes a deep breath. "Fucking rat," he whispers.
"Rat?" Ryu mumbles, trying to remember who that could be.
"If we want her back alive and to take them down we'll need to work together. The agency and the mafia." Dazai looks at Mori, his expression serious.
"You're right. They're a tough opponent and it will take both of us to take them out." Mori agrees and puts his hands in his pockets. "Let's hope you have a plan, Dazai."
"Once I figure out who the leader is I will." The brunette shoves his hands in his own pockets and leaves.
His eyes have murderous intent.

It didn't take long to figure out Fyodor is the leader.
Then Dazai knew what he had to do.
He knew how to play this game, he just had to play his cards right or (Y/n) would end up dead.
Not only that but he would end up with a knife in his back too.
He wasn't ready to give up on life just yet.

Dazai sends a letter to the Rats and soon enough he's taken to their hideout.
At least the place they're hiding (Y/n).
The Russian plays with (Y/n)'s hair while she paints between his legs. "How nice of you to join us."
(Y/n) looks over and her eyes widen. "Osa!"
Dazai could tell her smile is fake and he could sense the fear behind her eyes.
Thankfully for them, Fyodor could not.
"She's been such a good girl while she waited for you." Fyodor stands up and fixes his jacket.
(Y/n) stands up and looks up at the Russian for permission.
He nods and pats her back.

The girl runs into her brother's arms and hugs him tightly. "I'm so sorry I said I hate you. I love you so much."
"I know little mystery. I'm here now. And we're gonna be just fine."
"Should we get down to business Dazai?"
"Yes of course. Stay here and keep painting. I'm sure they'll want some back home."
(Y/n) knew he was talking about the agency members. She manages to stay strong and nod.
"I'll have someone bring you a snack (Y/n)." The dark haired man smiles and walks out of the room.
Dazai takes one last look at (Y/n) before leaving as well.

(Y/n) cries softly and punches the floor. She wanted to use her ability and help her brother so bad.
She started using rats she found around the hideout to practice.
Before she could only control one person at a time, but in the couple days she was here she managed to control three rats at one time.

Dazai didn't tell (Y/n) the plan for her own safety.
She needs to remain as oblivious as possible.
Everyone has their own agenda and their smiles were all for show.
When (Y/n) was in the same room as Fyodor and her brother she felt so scared.
Their intense auras and intelligence were beyond anything.

The girl made it her mission to get stronger and even though she was terrified she pushed through it.
Over her captivity she worked her way up from rats to people.
She would order her guard to get her a snack then forget about it, which they did.
That got them killed by Fyodor.

When Dazai realized she was using her ability and that Fyodor was starting to suspect them, he made her stop.
"If he finds out you lied he will kill you. He has no place for you. He's using you to get to me. He only keeps you alive so he can use me."
"If he kills me what would happen?"
"What brought this discussion up? If I killed you my song bird he would snap and kill as many of my men as he could before he was killed himself." Fyodor responds walking into the room.

(Y/n) yelps in surprise and covers her chest. "It's not nice to spy on a brother and sister mister. We were having a moment and you ruined it."
Her sassy mannerisms amuse the Russian and that's the only reason they haven't gotten her killed.
The girl crosses her arms. "But also, killing me would be mean. I'm defenseless... oh wait. I know I little ka-ra-te." She breaks up the syllables as she does random hand chops and leg kicks.
The two men couldn't help laughing at that.

"I don't think those moves will get you very far but it was a pleasant attempt. Maybe I should give you a self defense instructor. That way you could help us fight later."
"She's just a child. Surely she can stay out of the fighting my friend." Dazai suggests, rubbing his sister's back.
"I guess you're right. But you can still be of use right now. I'd like to sleep for just a little while. Will you sing for me?"
Dazai tenses and looks at the Russian.
"What is that look for my friend? I'm sure she has a lovely voice."

(Y/n) shakes slightly and looks up at her brother.
Guidance was all she needed but he couldn't give it right now.
So instead of breaking she blushes. "I-I don't I have a good voice. But I'll do my best."
She takes a deep breath and follows Fyodor to his bedroom.

He lays down and covers himself with a blanket.
She willed herself to sing but not activate her ability.
Thankfully she manages.
He smiles softly and closes his eyes. "You have nothing to worry about song bird. You have a melodic voice."
(Y/n) blushes but keeps singing her lullaby.
He holds his hand out and she takes it. "Lay with me please."
This causes her to blush more.
"Totally innocent I assure you."
(Y/n) nods and lays down.
He wraps his arm around her and she pets his hair gently.
Due to her ability he falls asleep quickly, although his grip wasn't going to allow her to escape.
So she resolved to fall asleep as well.
Please, just don't kill me in my sleep.