Ranpo's Little Sister

Ranpo glares at Dazai from his desk.
The said brunette is talking to (Y/n), Ranpo's sister.
Ranpo is as protective over her as he is with his snacks. If he could lock her away he would. He didn't want her to deal with the horrors of this world, yet she insisted.
She wanted to be right up in it, ever since she met Dazai.
Which is why the brother was so against them dating.
(Y/n) insisted that she would be fine but he wasn't buying it.
He knew something bad would happen eventually.
And like always, Ranpo was right.

(Y/n) was kidnapped and her brother blamed the suicidal maniac.
Dazai insisted it wasn't his fault but Ranpo was blinded by his anger.
Unfortunately that blindness made it so he couldn't use his "Ultra Deduction".
They had to find the woman without the "ability".
Also with the two brunette men working against each other it took them longer to figure out the kidnappers.

The president had finally had enough of the childish behavior and sat Ranpo down in his office.
"What do you need pre-"
"Edogawa, I need you to listen to me very carefully. I understand that you want (Y/n) back, we all do. She is very important to us. But I need you to calm down. Blaming Dazai won't help anyone."
"But it's his fault she got kidnapped! Ever since they met... and then they started-started dating. You know Dazai, he's the worst person she could've fallen for."
"But you can see that she loves him. And believe it or not Ranpo, he loves her. Why else would he be working so hard to find her?"

The man child bites his tongue and crosses his arms.
"I know you can find her. Just calm down and concentrate." The president puts his hand on the boy's shoulder. "I believe in you."
Ranpo smiles softly at the praise and puts on his glasses.
His mind clears and all he can think about is his sister.

A confused look replaces his smile just as he hears the agency door burst open.
Both Ranpo and the president run out to see the woman standing there.
Her expression is fury as she pants from running.
Her eyes are dark and her growl echoes in the quiet office.
"I was held captive for days! Why didn't you guys come rescue me? I had to save myself. You are the worst brother and boyfriend ever!"
Both brunette men walk over to the woman but before they could hug her she starts choking them.

Ranpo claws at her hand but Dazai smiles happily.
"Just a little more my little mystery. I think I'm seeing stars."
The woman sniffles and let's the men go before hugging them tightly.
"I'm sorry," Ranpo whispers and squeezes her tightly.
"I tried to find you but Ranpo was being difficult."
The said man kicks his co-worker.
"Ow! See! He's being childish."
"Dazai shut up." (Y/n) mumbles and kisses him gently.

The non-ability user backs away and turns to Dazai. "I don't like you. And I really don't like you dating my sister. If I find out you asked her to commit suicide I will personally kill you myself."
(Y/n) smiles and hugs her brother tightly, then kisses his cheek. "I love you Edo."
"I'll take the implied approval." Dazai holds out his hand but Ranpo just glares. "Ouch," the taller man mumbles then walks to his desk.