FWB

Dazai walks toward (Y/n) and when they make eye contact she nods once.
She waits until he's gone to get up and follow.
He walks to his room and leaves the door open slightly.
(Y/n) looks around then walks in and locks the door behind herself.
"Can this one be quick? Mori wants me to take Chuuya and Oda on a little trip."
The woman nods. "Do you wanna go to Lupin after you're done? I'm sure Ango would come if I ask."
Dazai smiles and nods. "Sure. You're a good friend."
"I'm your only friend besides Oda. Don't kid yourself Osa."
The brunette smirks and pulls her hair. "You're right. My little mystery is my little friend with benefits."

(Y/n) shoves Dazai against the wall and kisses him hard.
He grabs her hip and digs his nails into her skin.
She moans softly as he flips their positions.
He pulls out his cock as she pulls her panties to the side.
"Maybe we can train Ryo tomorrow some more. He's getting stronger, Dazai."
The said man growls and slams into her. "Shut up. I don't wanna talk about my pupil during our fun time."
"Then maybe I'll gush about Chuuya. Seeing you fume over him is such a turn on."
"You just like when I pound you."

(Y/n) clenches her fists and pounds the wall.
Dazai smirks and thrusts harder and deeper. He rubs her clit to add to the pleasure.
"O-Osa~ fuck!" She moans and tips her head back.
"Damn you're so sexy like this." He nibbles on her earlobe and squeezes her breasts.
It didn't take long for her to cum and moan weakly.
He follows shortly after and rides out their high.

They get their breath back to normal and clean up.
"Have fun with the boys. Call me when you're done and we'll meet at the bar."
"Thanks, little mystery." He kisses her cheek then leaves.
(Y/n) sits on his bed and sighs softly. "Friends with benefits. That's all this is. I don't even think he's capable of love. But that's ok, I'm ok with this. I don't need him to be anything more. All I need is his friendship and sex is a great bonus. It doesn't help that he's such a good sexual partner."

Later that night (Y/n) waits for Dazai's call but it never comes.
She didn't mind though.
Mori wanted to talk to her about a mission she would be going on with Akutagawa.
Although around 9 Dazai walks into the woman's bedroom and over to the bed.
(Y/n) looks up at her friend confused. "Osa what's wrong? You never called me so I assumed something came up."

Dazai takes off his clothes and rips hers off without responding.
(Y/n) was confused but she didn't object.
"We're not friends right now." He whispers and hovers over her.
His bangs hide his eyes and in the dark room the moon is the only thing lighting it up.
"Am I a whore that will give you your release tonight?"
"No! I just need to pretend that we're something more just for tonight."

(Y/n) cups his cheek gently and kisses him softly.
Even if he can't love me back, at least I can pretend just for tonight.
Dazai didn't go hard and rough like before.
This time it was slow and passionate. It was making love, not just lust in the moment.
(Y/n) felt overwhelmed with pleasure and Dazai felt overstimulated.
It didn't help that (Y/n) edged him a few times.

(Y/n) pants softly as she lays next to the brunette.
"Promise me you'll stay with me forever. You're the only friend I need in my life. I can't lose you."
The woman smiles and lays her head on his shoulder. "I will stay with you for as long as you stay with me. No dying ok?"
"Maybe someday we can commit a double suicide."
The (h/c) sighs but nods, smiling slightly. "Maybe someday."
"But you'll stay my FWB?"
"Always."