Please Save Him

"(Y/n) stay back! You'll get hurt." Chuuya yells to his sister.
Tears stream down her cheeks as she runs away.
She knew she couldn't help him. She has no ability and she's not good at fighting.
Her next best option: a certain suicidal maniac.
Dazai is walking on the opposite side of the battlefield, hands in his pockets.
His bored expression makes it obvious he needed something to do.
Unfortunately this isn't what he had in mind.

His girlfriend runs over, panting and crying.
"Osa! Please! Please help."
"Little mystery, what's wrong?"
"It's Chuuya."
His expression turns annoyed quickly.
"Please save him. Please. I can't help him, I'm too weak. But you can. You can use your ability so he doesn't die."
He rubs her back as she cries into his chest.

"I can't lose him, Osa. He's all I have."
That offended her boyfriend.
What about me, little mystery?
Finally Dazai sighs and pulls her away. "Fine. I will go save him. But in return I expect a reward."
(Y/n) manages a small laugh but nods. "I promise."
The brunette nods and leaves, sadly to rescue his annoying rival.

Hours later as (Y/n) paces Mori's office Elise watches and giggles softly.
"My darling (Y/n) please stop pacing. It's distracting me from my work."
"But it's been too long. What if they're both dead?!"
The raven haired man laughs and sits back in his chair. "Those two dead? Never. They're too stubborn and talented to die."
That fact sunk in and she sighs.
"You're right. They'll be fine. But he used Corruption! What if Osa didn't get there in time and Chuuya died?"

"Little mystery I feel offended that you think I'm that incompetent."
"Bold of you to assume I'd die so easily."
(Y/n) looks over quickly to see her boyfriend and brother standing by the office door.
Tears stream down her cheeks as she runs over to them.
Chuuya hugs her waist and Dazai wraps his arms around her neck.

When they pull away (Y/n) sighs and looks down.
"Let me guess. You wanna get stronger so you can help out." Dazai interprets her expression.
"Not happening. It's too dangerous." Chuuya interrupts quickly.
The woman's eyes widen as she looks between them. "That's not fair! I'm in the mafia too."
"Running errands." Dazai adds.
"How did you fall in love with my sister then you suicidal maniac?! I swear I should kill you myself."
"Do it and she'll never forgive you."
"You didn't answer the question." (Y/n) mumbles.

Dazai rubs the bridge of his nose. "I don't need to answer, that's why. I love you and that's all you need to know."
Chuuya growls and clenches his face. He manages to punch Dazai in the face. "That's my sister you jackass!"
The brunette whines softly and rubs his nose and cheek. "Owie. (Y/n) kiss it better."
The said (h/c) punches her boyfriend's shoulder. "Jerk," she mumbles.

The siblings walk away, arm around each other's waist, making small talk.
Dazai watches then looks at Mori. "What have I gotten myself into Mori?"
The said mafia boss laughs and holds his hands up. "Don't ask me, Dazai. You fell for her and now you get to deal with the consequences."
The mafia executive sighs but smiles. "Yeah. She has the best consequences."