C*ckwarming

(Y/n) pants heavily as she finishes for the countless time.
Dazai pets her hair then sits up, leaning against the headboard. He sinks his girlfriend back down onto his cock causing the woman to whimper.
"I-I can't." She whispers weakly, gripping his shoulders.
"You don't have to move little mystery. Just stay and relax."
(Y/n) nods as she collapses fully against his chest.
He holds her close, rubbing her back gently. "It's all trapped inside little mystery. I can kinda see it dripping out where we're connected though."
The woman blushes deeply and hides her face in Dazai's neck. "Don't say such embarrassing things Osa."

Once (Y/n) catches her breath she begins playing with his hair.
A shiver runs down his spine when her fingers brush down his nape lightly.
Dazai had finally gotten soft but her adjustment instantly made him hard again.
Feeling him so deep inside, continuously stretching her makes her wet.
Her legs wrap tighter around his waist and his nails dig into her hips, leaving marks.
"Little mystery~don't move." Dazai whispers in her ear.
"I'm sorry." She whispers back and leans her forehead against his shoulder.

It doesn't take long for time to pass.
Soon the minutes turn to hours.
Every time she tries to get up he holds her down.
Of course moving up and down makes Dazai harder and (Y/n) weaker for more.
The agent slaps his girlfriend's ass as hard as the angle will allow. "When did I tell you that you could leave?"
The woman whimpers and digs her nails into his shoulders. "I need you to move. I can't-"
"But little mystery, weren't you the one who needed me to stop earlier? You couldn't handle anymore."

A dark blush covers her cheeks and she whines loudly.
The brunette chuckles at what he's doing to her.
(Y/n) drags her nails down his chest and she clenches around his length.
"Little mystery~ if you keep clenching around me I'm gonna cum."
"Osa! I need to move." She complains loudly.
This only makes him chuckle.
"But little mystery you're such a perfect cockwarmer. What if I don't want you to move?"

(Y/n) growls and wraps her hand around his throat. She pins his hands to the headboard and starts bouncing hard.
Dazai groans softly and clenches his fists. "Fuck," he whispers.
The woman takes her pleasure and doesn't stop until she releases.
The detective isn't far behind.
(Y/n) collapses next to him, panting heavily.
"Wow (Y/n), that was great."
"Jerk." She mumbles and glares at him.
The brunette laughs and holds her close. "I'm sorry little mystery. You just felt so good around me; I couldn't help it."
"So in other words you aren't sorry."

Dazai opens his mouth then closes it.
"Exactly." She mumbles and turns her back to face him.
Although he takes the opportunity to wrap his arms around her, holding her close and kisses her neck.
"I'll make it up to you later. I promise." He mumbles and his breath on her ear makes a shiver run down her spine.
It takes all of 15 seconds for her to fall asleep.
Dazai watches her sleep for a while, playing with her hair. Finally he kisses her cheek then falls asleep himself.