I Don't Have A Sister p5

Fyodor grips (Y/n)'s neck and lifts her off the ground. "My little songbird, tell me it isn't true."
The girl tries prying his hand away.
Tears stream down her cheeks quickly.
"Tell me you haven't been lying to me."
"I-I never l-lied." She manages to whisper.
His grip tightens.
"You're just like your brother. Twisting the truth. Go ahead and try using your ability, songbird."
He drops her and she coughs. "I asked for your help. I treated you kindly and put up with your sass. You repay me by going behind my back and betraying me."

(Y/n) cries softly and looks up at him.
His eyes remind her of her brother's.
"I did everything you asked. I helped you whenever you needed me. You threatened to kill my friends and family. I'm only 12 Fyodor! What do you want from me? Osa is all I have left."
"He does care for you doesn't he? That is a weakness. But recently I've noticed he has been distant and cold toward you. Does he really still love you like you think? He has his own plans, I know that, but do they include you?"

Just then Dazai strolls over, hands in his pockets.
"Oh. There you are Fyodor."
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear."
"Osa..." (Y/n) whispers and he takes note of her tears.
It was all too clear what happened.
He keeps a straight face. "I've come to discuss our next steps."

"Our next step is killing my songbird." The Russian puts a blade to her throat.
She gasps and cries softly.
Dazai remains stoic.
"See my little songbird? He does not love you. He never has, because he is incapable of that emotion. He has been playing you the whole time."
"Fyodor let her go. She has nothing to do with this."
"She doesn't belong in the new world we will create. So she must die now."

The brunette sighs, eyes closed, then looks back up. "Fine. Do it."
(Y/n)'s eyes widen. She knew that expression.
It was his serious, serious expression. The I'm-not-fucking-around look.
Tears stream down her cheeks faster.
"Are you sure about that Dazai? She is your sister. You have pretended to love her but have you not come to feel at least a little for her?"
"No. She is nothing to me, just another pawn. I must confess I used her to get closer to you. Sorry about that. But now that she's been caught I have no use for her."

Fyodor smirks and walks the girl over to her brother. He wraps the man's arm around her neck then puts the blade in his hand.
"Do it yourself then."
Dazai sighs and grips the blade. "I hate doing my own dirty work."
(Y/n) cries as she looks at the Russian.
The suicidal maniac doesn't waste anytime, and with a bored expression he stabs his sister in the stomach.