Prologue

It was now night as a woman in her 26 years old was now driving her car. A woman with dark hair and eyes was only staring at the road as she was thinking at how bad her month went and avoid other distractions that could've distracted her.

Y/n:"...............Alright.....job interview went bad...........relationships with some guys? went bad.........boyfriend?...I got none......Ugh.......not even goint to talk about it......" she said as she thought about what happened.

Then all of the sudden her phone started ringing as she grabbed it and it was coming from her mother.

Y/n:"Hello mom...........Alright.....I get it okay? Yes? I know, I know....I shouldn't use online dates.......I know.....there are creeps in those sites...but that's not how you met dad though?.........OKAY!!! OKAY!!! OKAY!!!! I'M SORRY!!! I'M SORRY!!!! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE!!! Jeez........." she then hang up and focused again on her quiet drive as she sighed.

Y/n:"What a wonderful day...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In her first day of job interview, it was already a mess because of Y/n not wearing a proper outfit, come in the place all sweaty because she was late and her curriculum was low.

???:"I'm sorry miss. Tanaka, but I don't think you're a good fit for this job. Why don't you try elsewhere? I'm sorry but this is a classy restaurant ..... not a ........ trash can. (Hurry up and you will infect my office with your stink.)"

Y/n:"Excuse me for the inconvenience, sir."

.

.

.

.

.

And the reason why she was late was due to some little wanna be delinquents.

Kid:"Hey, old hag."

Then a thick mark appear on Y/n's head.

Y/n:"EXCUSE ME?!?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"she yelled at the kids.

Kid 2:"You got a problem?!"

Y/n:"Defeanitely now!!!" she said as she raise her hand and was about to slap the kid, until the mothers of the children walked up to Y/n.

The kids then smirked at Y/n, before starting to cry as the mothers then started screaming at Y/n.

Mother:"What do you think your doing to our children?!?!?"

Y/n:"W-Wait, but they started it-" she was then interruped by one of the mothers.

Mother 2:"Aren't you old enough to realize they are just kids!!! They didn't do anything to you!!!!"

Y/n then sweatdropped as the Mothers kept screaming at her face as she couldn't do nothing but take the insults as the kids were just 'crying'.

.

.

.

.

I would never have believed my life had taken this turn. I live in a decent apartment with walls as thin as paper ... I am treated like a complete imbecile by everyone, even by the youngest of me ... And all we needed was my romantic situations that .... .I always end up in .... 'We will have to see other people .'...... and I am always forced to undergo these treatments ..... I only had one boyfriend in a week, and we were fine together ... ..And to top it off, I'm still how can I say ..... pure? Where did I go wrong?