Chapter 8

Takemichi was now in his room after the meeting with the Tokyo Manji Gang as he closed his eyes and started thinking.

Takemichi:( The 3rd August is when Mikey-Kun's faction and Draken-Kun's faction have a conflict that gets Draken-Kun killed..and also Y/n.......but now that I'm here 12 years in the past... a battle between the Tokyo Manji Gang and Moebius is about to go down....)

Talkemichi then sighed.

Takemichi:"So what does it mean?......Argh, it means I'm not smart enough to figure all of this out!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

The next day Takemichi was now fixing his hair and dress up.

Takemichi:(Okay, Naoto-Kun.....now I'll just know how to save Draken-Kun and Y/n-Chan.......I'm gonna be their bodyguard.....)

Takemichi:"There is no doubt, this idea proves I'm a fricking genious...." he said proud of himself.

.

.

.

.

.

However things didn't turn up the way Takemichi wanted as both Y/n and Draken just refused Takemichi helped, because they both taught that he will end up only hurting himself even more and on top of that Takemichi barely can trow a punch, so they don't need him to be their bodyguard.
.

.

.

.

Y/n:"My bodyguard? Takemichi-Kun......you want to be my bodyguard?"she asked him as she raised an eyebrow at Takemichi.

.

.

.

.

Draken:"No, way." he responded to Takemichi.

.

.

.

Takemichi:"Oh, thank you I'll be glad to.......wait, what did you say?" he asked.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"Why would I want something so annoying?"she asked Takemichi.

.

.

.

.

.

Draken:"You would suck at that job anyway." he said

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi:"W-Wait, you don't actually mean it." he said as he sweatdropped.

.

.

.

.

.