Chapter 86

Daisuke and Ryouko were now face to face as Daisuke was holding up the food he was planning to steal for himself.

Daisuke:"S-Sorry..... O-One of the windows was c-cracked opened so....I-I......" he was stuttering as Ryouko was looking at him in awe while blushing.

Ryouko*blushing*:( I-Is he an angel? W-Who is he? D-Did God listened to my prayers? W-Wait, hold on!!! This is my home!!! He's a thief!!!) she thought in her head as she ignored the feeling of attraction she had for Daisuke moments ago and was about to run to her room to call the police with the rotary dial, until Daisuke spoke up.

Daisuke:"That's a nice place you got here......" he said while stuttering a little bit.

.

.

.

.

.

Unlike me, he called this unhappy building where I live in......... nice....... was it because of the dreamy moonlight from outside?........... Or was it the quiet atmosphere?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Daisuke:"C-Can, I stay here for a while?" he asked Ryouko.

Ryouko was still in awe as the little Shiba Inu ran up to Daisuke and used his teeth to pull the sausage, Daisuke was holding, down and started eating it.

Ryouko*blushing*:"Okay." she said while still in awe and blushing.

.

.

.

.

This was how we met.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day, Ryouko has now woken up from her bed and headed outside the dirty hallway of the building.

She then heard the sound of the Tv playing as she raised an eyebrow before going to what she call the living room.

When she entered the small living room she saw Daisuke sitting on the ground watching the TV with the little Shiba Inu in awe as if it was the first time he has seen it

Ryouko:( Oh, that's right. I forgot about him.) she thought in her head as she opened opened the small fridge.

Daisuke:"Oh, hello." he said still in awe as he was watching the TV.

Ryouko:"Hi, how did you sleep?" she asked as she picked up some milk from the fridge.

Daisuke:"I couldn't, because I had to repair the cracked window. Sorry, I used all the tape.........." he said as Ryouko was now making pancakes.