Chapter 73

Y/n was now driving her motorcycle with Hina on behind her as something seemed to flash in her head.

In her vision and this time she could've seen it more clearly she saw Hina as 26 years old and Kisaki as 25 years old talking as the snow was faling down. Kisaki then reached the inside of his coat and pulled out a tiny box containing a wedding ring, however Hina simply shook her head at Kisaki in refusal before walking away from him as Kisaki tried to reach for her, but then stop and looked down on the ground in sadness.

Y/n then snapped out of it.

Y/n:"Huh? What the......." she said as Hina was now looking her in confusion and wondering what she was going to say.

Y/n:( Hina-Chan and Kisaki-Kun? Wait minute don't tell me that.....) she thought in her head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Kisaki and Takemichi, Kisaki was now laughing like a maniac as Takemichi raised an eyebrow at him.

Kisaki:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I see!!!! So, that's what is was!!!!! You two have powers, huh?!?!?" he said amused by this whole situation as Takemichi then spoke.

Takemichi:"Kisaki-Kun, what is your business with Hina-Chan? I know you want something from the Tokyo Manji Gang, that's why you had your eyes on Mikey-Kun...... But, why continuing to kill Hina-Chan?" he asked calmly.

Kisaki then stopped laughing before he sighed and looked up at the sky.

Kisaki:"I see, I've failed, then......huh?" he said as Takemichi tilted his head.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n then had the vision again of Kisaki proposing to Hina as Hina just refused him kindly and walked away as the scene kept repeating over and over in her head.

Y/n:" That location......" she said.

Hina:"Huh?"

Y/n:( That's where Kisaki confessed to Hina-Chan............... It keeps showing for a reason, maybe.......... I've got to go there!!!!) she thought in her head as she drove faster.

Hina:"Y/n-Chan, where are we going?" she asked her.

Y/n:( At that very place, Kisaki Tetta don't tell me that this is the reason why............. YOU F*CKING BASTARD!!!!!!!) she thought in her head as veins appeared all over her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kisaki was now pointing a gun at Takemichi, who only starred at him annoyed.

Takemichi:"Again?" he asked in a bored tone.

Kisaki:"Out fates end right here........ Since it's the end for the both of us I'll tell you everything...... They called me a prodigy growing up....... I pretended I didn't care about it..... But, I liked Tachibana Hinata...... And she would've defeanitly like a prodigy like me...... Or so I thought...... Out the nowhere a certain Hero appeared..... stealing Hina-Chan's heart from me.... Hanagaki Takemichi..... Ever since I've tailed you......... Your dream was to be Japan Top Delinquent...... Back then I didn't know what were even delinquents and I've wonder if some people like that could've been Heroes....... I then looked into the Kanto Region delinquents and even contacted some of them....... Nobutaka Osanai was a first........ He seemed like a guy who was currently taking the top spot of delinquency...... But, He was no number 1............. I searched further and further, until I found this one person........... The Tokyo Manji Gang President, Manjiro Sano.........and so I started scheming...... Summer Second Year in Middle School.... while I was in Middle School we've passed by each other........ I was reborn for the sake of the woman pf my life...... I promised myself to be better than you...... I would'vd become Japan number 1 delinquent......  And my dreams wouldn't have been half assed like yours......  I've crafted a plan and in order to make it work......... I've included Manjiro Sano into this........ He was without doubt the best vessel to becoming the number 1 in the whole Japan.......... And I could've pulled the strings to manipulate him....... The perfect medium to get to the top........ I could've gain his trust in the first year..... The outcome of my grand plan would've taken 10 years.....  I would've continued to manipulate him, that would've took 2 years..... Then the two of us could've dominated Tokyo over the course of 3 years..... And that concluded my perfect 10 years plan to be Japan's number 1..... Finally taking over Japan will take 4 years..........Only then I would've proposed publicly to Tachibana Hinata!!!!! However you and Y/n Hime are always going to be in my way!!!!! How many times have you interfered in the past and in the future, huh?!?!?!" he asked angrily to Takemichi.