Chapter 67

Takuya, Makoto, Akkun, Chifuyu, Peh-Yan, Mitsuya, Hakkai and Inui were now all battling against Hanma, despite suffering from great damage as Hanma was keeping up with each of them and beating down some of them.

Kisaki was now trembling with a gun on his left hand as Takemichi was glaring at him.

Kisaki:"I-I'll kill you....." he said while shaking in fear.

Kokonoi just scoffed.

Kokonoi:( This guy.........) he thought in his head while glaring at Takemichi in hatred.

Takemichi then tilted his head with a scary grin on his face.

Takemichi:"Come on, it should be easy....... You killed Y/n-Chan's dad, so it should be easier to kill a weakling like myself." he said in hatred.

Kisaki then clentch his left hand which was holding the gun before he sighed as he then put it away.

Kisaki:"You know what......... F*ck it......." he said with anger before he went to punch Takemichi in the face as Takemichi simply took the punch straight in the face without even falling.

Meanwhile Izana was still counting the time he'll need to have his stamina right back up.

Takemichi:"Oi, there take your time........ BEcause after we're dealing with these two f*ckers you're next............." he said to Izana as Izana simply ignored and still kept on counting.

Hanma then punched Akkun straight in his face sending him flying as he crashed on the ground.

Akkun then started coughing before he charged right back at Hanma.

Akkun:"Come get some you f*cker!!!!!" he said as he jumped high in the air and went to land a spin kick.

Hanma just simply moved his head, however Peh-Yan then pushed him right into Akkun's kick as it met his face.

Hanma however manage to take the hit like nothing happened as he grabbed by the leg and slammed him towards Peh-Yan sending the both of them flying.

Hanma:"How dull......... I can't feel sh*t........." he said with a smile as blood was coming out his nose.

Mitsuya:"Tch...... I almost forgot this f*cker can't feel pain at all........" he said.

Takuya:" I wished I had that......" he said.

Hakkai:"But still, he's human......... so we can still knock him out......." he said.

Makoto:"I'm about to use my Octopus Hold, prepare yourself!!!!" he said while grinning as a pink aura appeared on him.

Kokonoi just sweatdropped.

Kokonoi:"F*cking degenerate........... Pervert....... Hurry up and Die already......." he said.

Chifuyu:"Alright you guys let's get him..... Let's all get him!!!!!!!!" he yelled as all the remaining members charged at Hanma as Hanma was grinning and jumping up and down before moving so fast it appeared blur and punched each of the members with amazing speed sending them flying as they ended up crashing on the ground.

Hanma:"Oh, my so inspiring, hehehehehe......" he said in an amused tone.

Hakkai:" We're not done yet!!!!!" he yelled as he charged at Hanma.

Mitsuya:"Hakkai-Kun!!! NO!!!!" he said as he chased after him to stop him from doing something risky.

Hakkai then moved faster than the eye can see however Hanma anticipated his attack, by smacking him so hard he started spinning in mid air.