Chapter 36

The door of the church then opened as Mikey then started making his way inside with a emotionless look on his face.

Everyone that were inside of the church were surprised to see the President of the Tokyo Manji Gang there.

Mitsuya:"M-Mikey? Are you done already?" he asked with a weak smile on his face as he was sitting on the floor.

Taiju:"Is that Mikey-Kun?" he asked as he tilted his head with veins appearing on his face.

Kokonoi*whisper*:".......Sh*t! He really pulled up here!!!!" he said to Inui, who just sighed and looked at Mikey who was making his way towards them.

Takemichi eyes then darted towards Mikey as he was laying on the floor without energy.

Takemichi:(Mikey-Kun is here? So, we are really saved....With Mikey-Kun here.....the Black Dragons are going down. But, how is Mikey-Kun feeling right now?) he thought in his head as he looked at Mikey current situation.

Mikey then started looking around and saw the mess in the church, his beat up comrades, Yuzuha and the top 3 of Black Dragons as he then sighed before a sad smile appeared on his face.

Mikey:"Merry Christmas.........What are you guys doing on a day like this? The Black Dragons?" he asked with a sad smile on his face as Taiju, Inui and Kokonoi were glaring at him.

Mitsuya then started getting back up as he was coughing saliva out his mouth, before smiling at Mikey.

Mitsuya:"Mikey-Kun........You came at the right moment........" he said with a smile on his face as Mikey then sighed.

Mikey:"It's all my fault..........I'm sorry guys......I started the war with the Black Dragons and you guys got caught into this........I should've be more careful.....with who I was dealing with.......and I should've dealt myself with those 3 over there..........Someone lead me here........and it was luck that it was the right path.... Right to your impulses.........but........I hurt that someone..........with all those lies that came out my mouth in that moment.......I feel like absolute sh*t, right now......" he said looking down at the floor of the church avoiding eye contact with everyone that was there.

Mitsuya and Takemichi understood what he meant as they kept quiet.

Mikey then looked up and turned his sight on Taiju.

Mikey:"You're fighting these four guys right?" he asked calmly to Taiju, who then started grinning.

Taiju:"So, you're 'The Invincible Mikey', huh?" he asked with an evil grin on his face.

Mikey:"Why are you standing in my way?"he asked Taiju as the big delinquent looked at Mikey in confusion.

Taiju:"Huh?"

Mikey:"I just wanna ask my aniki something.....'How can I fix what I messed up?'" he said calmly to Taiju confusing the big delinquent even more as Mikey was approaching Taiju.

Mitsuya:"Mikey-Kun........You're....." he said in disbelief as Takemichi eyes widen as he remmebered something Y/n told him about Mikey.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"Mikey-Kun maybe strong......but, he is someone that can't accept reality...and if he doesn't learn to accept that....then that will be is ultimate downfall.....The Tokyo Manji will change if Mikey-Kun change......He'll end up losing his morals....." she said calmly to Takemichi.