Chapter 14

It was now August 10, a whole week after the huge the fight on August 3rd, Takemichi was now walking in the streets as he was showing off to the First Year students and delinquents, as his popularity increased after rumors have came out that he had taken down Kyomasa and his gang and the battle on August 3rd.....

Kid:"Oh, look it's Takemichi-san!!"

Kid 2:"Yeah, I heard he has shut down the whole battle in August 3rd!!!"

Kid 3:"Holy, sh*t!!! What a badass!!!"

Meanwhile Akkun Yamagishi, Takuya and Makoto were just looking at their friend Takemichi, embaressed as he was becoming way too cocky....

Takemichi:"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why would I go back to the future now!!!" he said arrongantly as Akkun just sweatdropped before face palming

Akkun:( Man, why did we bother even saving this guy life again?!?)

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was now walking inside of the hospital where Draken was as he walk in the room with spunk and arrongance.

Takemichi:"Oi!! Draken-Kun!!! I thought to come here and visit ya, buddy!!"

Draken then turned as he glared at Takemichi.

Takemichi:"How are you feeling anyway?!?" he asked.

Draken:"Who the hell died and made you the King? Oi!! Quit acting like a jackass!!" he said as he saw Takemichi attitude, how he was dressing and his body language while Y/n was sitting on Draken's side, looking at Takemichi in disbelief at what he was wearing.

Takemichi:"Huh?!? H-How am I acting like one?!?!?" he asked angrily.

Y/n:"T-Takemichi-Kun........what are you wearing.....it looks like you brought those cloathes from the local shop that sells, low quality stuff....." she said.

Takemichi then sweatdropped.

Draken:"Just because you got some little attention. Don't get over yourself, you idiot. How lame and low do you wanna be?" he asked Takemichi.

Takemichi then sweatdropped even more, before removing his glasses.

Takemichi:"You guys wouldn't understand....What it's like to live in the shadow.....THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE EVER LOOKED UP TO ME!!!! LET ME LIVE A LITTLE OKAY?!?!?" he yelled as he then proceed to start showing off again.

Draken:"I can't believe that I'm hearing some sh*t like this coming from your mouth...." he said as Y/n just sweatdropped.

Y/n then leaned closer to Draken's ear.

Y/n*whisper*:"Draken-Kun, let him have his moment atleast." she said.

Draken then scoffed, before a smile appear on his face.