Chapter 6

Y/n and her mother, Seya, were now walking in town as they want to buy something good to eat the night. 

Y/n:"Hey......'mom'......" she said to Seya. 

Seya then turn to Y/n and raise and look at her in confusion.

Seya:"Huh?"

Y/n:"Can you please stop holding my hand infront of all this people?" she said covering her face with her left hand so that no one could've seen the embaressement as Seya was holding her hand as they kept on walking.

Seya glanced at Y/n for a while, before she smiled and just kept on holding her hand as Y/n face become even more red like a tomato as the people were starting to gossiping, how cute their relationship are as a mother and daughter.

Knowing that Seya wouldn't have let go off Y/n, the girl just sighed as she decided to let Seya win this one unfourtunately, but maybe most of this is because Y/n wasn't used to all this overprotectiveness unlike in her original world where her mother was way much different compared ti Seya....as she was very strict and barely even showed her overproctetive side to her own daughter.

Seya:"I'm doing this because, I want to be close to my little baby girl!!" she said as she started pinching Y/n's cheeks, much to her displeasure.

Y/n:(This woman is getting in my nerves!!!!) she thought as she pouted and glare a little bit at Seya.

Seya just started giggling as she just like to mess with her daughter Y/n as the atmosphere just started to become lighter, until Y/n turned and recognize some familiar faces.

Y/n:"Hina-Chan? Takemichi-Kun?" she said as Hina and Takemichi then turned to see her with her mother.

Hina:"Y/n-Chan!!" she said with a bright smile on her face as she went to approach Y/n.

Takemichi:"............Oh........Y/n-Chan......"he said with an almost sad tone as she saw Y/n Hime.

Takemichi seemed to stare at Y/n for a moment, making the girl look back at Hanagaki Takemichi in confusion as she tilted her head at him. 

Hina then turned to Takemichi as she raised an eyebrow.

Hina:"What are you staring at? I know that Y/n-Chan is pretty, but I hope you didn't fell for her..." she said with a bright smile on her face with veins popping out the top of her head, showing her jelousy and overproctective side on Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Huh?!? N-No!!! Hina!!!" he responded to Hina as he started to sweat in fear as Seya just sweatdropped at the scene aswell as Y/n.

Seya:(Y-Young love is adorable......) she thought in her head.

Hina then started giggling before she tapped Takemichi's shoulder.

Hina:"Hahahaha.......I'm just kidding Takemichi-Kun......I'm just kidding....." she said with a happier tone as Takemichi sighed in relief.

Y/n:"Oh, woah Takemichi-Kun, you've turned out to be liking me....I appreciate you're love and devotion to me.....I will accept your feelings....and I hope that one day, we could get married." she said Hina teasing tone as Hina eyes turned pupil-less as Takemichi jaw dropped and started sweating in fear.

Takemichi:(Is Y/n-Chan, trying to get myself killed?!?!? What the hell is she doing?!?!?!?)

Seya then started pinching Y/n's cheeks again as Hina turned to Y/n, she sighed before looking at her in an annoyed way.

Hina:"You're very funny.....Y/n-Chan."she said in a bored way but the dark aura appearing on her back says otherwise.

Seya then stopped pinching Y/n's cheeks, as Y/n then started rubbing them before looking at Hina and Takemichi with a bright smile.