Chapter 10

The two leaders, Mikey and Osanai, only stared at each other looking like they were about to start fighting.

Mikey:"And yet, you need all these guys for a surprise attack on some snot-nosed brats...that matches your image as a complete b*tch made delinquent, doesn't it? Osanai-Kun?" he said as Osanai just smirked at Mikey's comment.

Osanai:"Huh? I can't hear you, you're too tiny." he said making fun of Mikey's height, 5'3", compared to his, 6'0" as all of the members of Moebius started laughing with their president.

Takemichi only starred at Osanai while thinking how much different Osani is from 12 years in the future as the Osanai from the past was brusque and violent, he looks down on other delinquents and is highly confident in his fighting abilities. This made Takemichi think if this is the same person he met 12 years in the future.

However as Takemichi was starring at Osanai, the 8th President of Moebius however noticed that as he turned to face Takemichi.

Osanai:"Oi!! What are you staring at you scrawny little sh*t?" he asked Takemichi as Takemichi then started backing away.

Takemichi:"Huh?.....Erm....N-Nothing...." he said in fear of Osanai.

Osanai then walked up closer to Takemichi and then suddenly punched Takemichi in the face, coughing Takemichi of surprise. Then Osanai kept punching Takemichi's face without taking a break, making Takemichi almost fall unconscious. However before Osanai could've layed another punch on Takemichi, his arm was the stopped by Pah-Chin, who recovered from being hit by Osanai.

Pah-Chin:"Your opponent is me d*ckhead." he said to Osanai as Takemichi then started backing away with blood coming out his nose and mouth as he barely could've stand on his feet.

Takemichi:"Don't do it!! Pah-Chin!!! D-Don't fight Moebius!!" he said as he went towards Pah-Chin and tried to persuade him to not fight against Osanai, however Pah-Chin's only response was pushing Takemichi on the floor.

Pah-Chin:"Stay out of this Takemicchi." he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi was now trying to get back up, but due to the beating he just took ofrom Osanai he couldn't do it as Peh-Yan then walked up to him and lkneel down to Takemichi.

Peh-Yan:"Don't underestimate Pah-Chin, Trash-Michi."

Takemichi:"P-Peh-Yan...."

Peh-Yan:"Pah-Chin is one of the toughest and strongest guys we have on the Tokyo Manji Gang. He is the type of fighter that can rush a team and them all by himself. He's not going to lose to a clown like Osanai." he said trusting Pah-Chin skills.

Takemichi:"That's not the issue right now..." he said.

Takemichi:(If this battle doesn't stop Draken is going to die. Akkun, Y/n and Hina.) he then slowly started to get back up.

Takemichi:(I have to stop them from fighting) however he ended falling on his knees.

Mikey:"Takemicchi......shut up and watch. This is Pah-Chin's fight." he said staring at the fight between Pah-Chin and Osanai that was about to start.

The only thing that Takemichi can do right now is just watch the fight between Pah-Chin and Osanai and it wasn't going that well for Pah-Chin as he kept getting punched by Osanai and this was starting to make Peh-Yan worried about Pah-Chin's conditions.

Peh-Yan then tried to run towards Pah-Chin to help him, but he was then stopped by Mikey.

Peh-Yan:"P-Pah-chin!!!" he yelled-

Mikey:"Peh-Yan!!!!! I said to shut up and watch, didn't I?" he said while looking at the two fighting.

Peh-Yan:"I-I'm sorry." he said looking at his captain giving his best against Osanai.