Chapter 25

Takemichi had now opened his eyes as he found himself inside of a bedroom, with a bandages and stitches on his face.

Takemichi then rubbed his head in pain and tried to remember what happened, after him and Chifuyu got captured, Kisaki shot Chifuyu in the head...ending his life. Kisaki then tried to shot Takemichi aswell, however Kisaki's men then got put down aswell as Kisaki, who got shot in the shoulder and passed out. Takemichi's vision then started to get blurry as he remember a bunch of men getting off their motorcycle as they approached him, before losing consciousness aswell.

Then the door of the room then opened as a man wearing an hoodie then walked up to Takemichi.

???:"I gave you some first aid." he said, before he removed his hoodie, making Takemichi's eyes widen.

Takemichi:(Huh? K-Kazutora Hanemiya saved me?!?!? H-Holy sh*t, that's right he didn't die in Bloody Halloween......and it's been 12 years.......) he thought in his head.

Kazutora then walked up to Takemichi and then sighed before looking out at his window seeing  and hearing many polices car far away from where Kazutora and Takemichi were

Kazutora:"Recently, I saw some guys beating up a woman and man in the streets, they pretty much seemed to be a couple because they both had a ring on their index fingers. When I jumped in to stop them......The guys beating them were members of the Tokyo Manji Gang. The one that was getting beat up was a ex member of the Tokyo Manji Gang, who quit them. Hmp......When did the Tokyo Manji Gang became an organization base on beating up the innocents? I don't give a sh*t about you, Hanagaki-Kun....I wanted to save both Chifuyu-Kun and Y/n-Chan from Kisaki Tetta.......Chifuyu-Kun fought for 2 years alone after Baji-Kun died...and you....What the hell were you even doing?" he asked while glaring at Takemichi, who then gulped in fear.

Takemichi:(I see now......In this timeline....I ended up so bad.......that Chifuyu-Kun couldn't even rely on me.....) he thought in his head.

Kazutora:"The Tokyo Manji Gang got bigger and went all wrong. Still, you jumped to serve as one of Kisaki Tetta's pawns. The only hope was Draken-Kun, but he ended up on death row. And nobody know where Mikey-Kun went. Oi, Takemichi where is the Tokyo Manji Gang going? A long time ago, Mikey-Kun said.... He would create a New Age For Delinquents, right? Just like he said....The Tokyo Manji Gang became a huge gang. Drugs.....Prostitution.......Illegal Casinos.....and Underground Money Leading. The Tokyo Manji Gang committed many crimes.....to grow so large.But.....But this......is the New Age that Mikey-Kun wanted to create?!?! Is this the Tokyo Manji Gang Baji-Kun wanted to protect?!? I didn't join because of Chifuyu-Kun and Baji-Kun told me that it will eventually end up like this......and they were right." he said as tears started coming out Takemichi's eyes.

Takemichi:(Yeah......this is all wrong.......) he thought in his head, before he started crying.

Takemichi:"The Tokyo Manji Gang, I knew and loved, wasn't like this at all!!! It was always shining!!!!!" he yelled as more tears came out his eyes as Kazutora just smiled before he walked up to the door and opened it.