Chapter 30

Hina recalls that Kisaki was the most studious kid at her cram school, placing first in the national mock exams. Despite this, Kisaki keeps to himself and is isolated from his peers. Because they lived in the same neighborhood, he and Hina walked home together often. Hina says that she doesn't know how he is doing now, since he attends a private middle school.

.

.

.

.

Hina:"You're amazing Kisaki-Kun!!! You got placed first in the national mock exams again!!" she said with a bright smile on her face.

Kisaki:"........Just by accident......" he said.

Hina:"Oooh, so humble....." she said as she smiled at Kisaki.

Then a friend of Hina walked up to her.

Kid:"Let's go Hina-Chan....." he said.

Then the two kids then started walking away from Kisaki who was sitting on his desk still doing his homeworks.

Kid*whisper*:"How can you stand talking to him? He's creepy..." he said.

Hina:"Huh? Why? Kisaki-Kun seems like a cool guy....." she said with her innocent smile.

Kid:"Smart guys like him....seems heartless to me....."he said.

Hina:"Yeah, but Y/n-Chan is smart.....yet, she's really loved....." she said.

Kid:"Would you imagine if she ever gets involved into delinquency......With delinquents?" he asked her.

Hina:"Y/n-Chan is too nice to get into those situations....." she said with a bright smile on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hina:"Kisaki Tetta......was the most studios at cram school. And since we've lived together in the same neighborhood, we would walk home together a lot." she said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:( I had no idea that Hina-Chan and Kisaki-Kun knew each other....) he thought in his head.

Hina:"But, he then went to a private Middle School.....So, I don't know how he's been since then....." she said with a smile on her face.

Takemichi:"He's running with a gang of delinquents now....." he said to her.

Hina eyes widen.

Hina:"What?!?!" she asked surprise to hear that from Takemichi.

Takemichi:"And he's a Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang." he said.

Hina:"No, way!!! T-That doesn't suit him at all!!!" she said as she couldn't believe her childhood friend would've ended up to be a delinquent.

Hina then sighed before looking at the sky.

Hina:"............Are you two.....getting along?" she asked.

Takemichi:"Huh?"

Hina:"He may be blunt......but, he's a good person deep down....." she said with a smile on her face.

Takemichi:(Kisaki-Kun a good person? There's no way, Hina-Chan. He's the inhuman bastard that keeps killing all of you!!) he thought angrily in his head.

Takemichi:"..........Erm.....Y-You said I already met Kisaki-Kun, before.......When was that?" he asked Hina.

Hina:"..........Hehe. You don't remember do you?" she asked with a smile on her face.