Chapter 28

Chifuyu was now leaning his back against a wall as he was waiting for Takemichi to show up.

Takemichi then came out his hiding spot wearing his Tokyo Manji Gang uniform.

Chifuyu:"............Hakkai-Kun joined the Black Dragons anyway........So nothing must have changed, right?" he asked Takemichi.

Takemichi then walked up infront of Chifuyu as he was now face to face with his partner.

Takemichi:"To protect Yuzuha-Chan from Taiju-Kun's violence.....Hakkai-Kun will kill Taiju-Kun......" he said.

Chifuyu:"Yeah, that's what we've guessed.....But, since Mitsuya-Kun.....freed Yuzuha-Chan.....Hakkai-Kun should have no reason to kill Taiju-Kun anymore....right? Shouldn't that change the future, Takemicchi?" he asked Takemichi.

Takemichi:"........Yeah, maybe......."he said.

Chifuyu:"But, what if something didn't change at all?" he asked Takemichi.

Takemichi:"...........Maybe.......if I go back to the future.......and talk more to Naoto-Kun-" he was then interrupted by Chifuyu.

Chifuyu:"How are supposed to shake hands if you are in jail? If you go back to the future now, it might be risky and you might never come back to the past to fix things up. Besides Mitsuya-Kun is the one who freed Yuzuha-Chan not you. If you haven't changed anything...then the future will not change, right?" he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"That's a good point.......(Chifuyu-Kun said something smart for once.)" he said to Chifuyu.

Chifuyu:"You're such a dumbass Takemicchi! Are you really a 26 years old inside?" he asked Takemichi as Takemichi then sweatdropped.

Takemichi:"I'm so ashamed.......It would've been the end if I went back to the future....." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now sitting on the stairs and drinking a Coke Cola, before someone called her out as she turned to see it was Yuzuha Shiba with a bandage on her cheek.

Yuzuha:"Y/n Hime......right? I've finally found you......" she said with a smile on her face.

Y/n:"Yuzuha-Chan?" she asked surprise to see Yuzuha, however she frowned once she noticed the bandage on her cheek.

Yuzuha then sat next to Y/n.

Yuzuha:"Thank you..........little sis........you're an amazing person........." she said.

Y/n just looked down at the ground with a frown on her face as she clentch her fists angrily.

Yuzuha:"......The situation at home is complicated.....We don't have a mom in our home, ever since we were little.......and our dad......has hardly been at home......so......the one in charge is our older brother Taiju-Kun........He has always been a sort of......'King' ever since elementary school......Though he was bigger and just plain stronger than the other children............more than anything, he's great at capturing people's heart......all of Taiju-Kun's followers have given their life and love to him.........He's an expert at using violence........He doesn't pull any punches, if he beats someone, he does it thoroughly........We're not an exception aswell........." she said while touching her face and remembering some past events, regarding Taiju's domestic abuse with her and Hakkai.

.

.

.

.