Chapter 92

Daisuke and Akimitsu were now battling as Daisuke was managing to put a lot of pressure on the Yakuza leader.

Daisuke charge and went to land a spin kick towards Akimitsu, who in response did a drop back avoiding the kick.

Daisuke however started spinning on himself in mid air and did an axe kick hitting Akimitsu in the face and making a large crater.

Meanwhile Yonji was becoming more and more ruthless against his opponent Saboten Tsubaki trowing a barrage of right hooks and left hooks.

Daisuke had his hands on his pockets as he had his right foot on Akimitsu's face.

Daisuke:" You guys are nothing more than country bumpkins......... You should've never hunted us down in the first place.... Guess you all thought we were easy prey." he said with a glare on his face as his eyes were glowing bright red.

Yonji:" To think I was worried about getting involved with you f*ckers.... You are weak......" he said with glowing bright blue eyes.

Saboten was now trembling in frustration as his body was covered in bruises and blood.

Akimitsu then started mumbling something, before all of the sudden Daisuke was sent flying back.

However Daisuke did a back flip and landed perfectly on the ground.

Akimitsu:" Ugh..... you little prick...... stepping on my face like that...... I almost thought I was losing...... I can tell just by your fighting style....... You're a dog of the streets, right?" he asked with blood coming down his nose.

Saboten:" Akimitsu-Kun, you know what pisses me off even more though? These little adorable pricks..... are pulling their punches....... They think we are weaker than them.." he said with a sadistic smile on his face as he licked his lips.

Yonji:( These are not ordinary Yakuza top members... but they don't know....... that those who are from the streets like us...... are the true experts in this junkyard that we call world....) he thought in his head.

Yonji then flash step as he moved so fast that he seemingly disappeared and appeared right behind Saboten and as soon as Saboten turned he got hit by a barrage of boxing jabs.

Akimitsu flash step right infront of Daisuke and went to trow a right hook, only for Daisuke to do a drop back without using his hands as support then used a leg lock, causing Akimitsu to lose his balance and crash on the ground.

Akimitsu eyes widen as Daisuke was looking at him with his menacing glowing red eyes.

Akimitsu:( This brat!!! He's using Jiu Jitsu!!!! He's gonna try break my joints!!!!!) he thought in his head before using both of his hands and hand balanced on the ground meanwhile Daisuke was still locking his joints.

Akimitsu then slammed his legs, that Daisuke was still holding onto, on the ground making a large crater.

Daisuke eyes turned pupiless as he ended up letting go, leaving the chance to Akimitsu to do a back flip and jump back at Daisuke who was slowly rising up.

Akmitsu then kneel him in the face sending the young man flying and crash throught a wall of the building.

Akimitsu then started cracking his neck.

Akimitsu:" You should stand quietly and just take it when your elders are trying to hit you..... But, that's a useless speech to someone who lived in the streets with no education.... You won't get married with an attitude like that......... Anyway it was quite fun challenging you...... You're totally different from the other street dogs........ You use whatever means necessary to crush your opponents......... I'm telling you,you're a real fighter....... I think this is the first time...... I had to show much power that I had stored.......... A monster created by the cruel world we live in........" he said with a blank expression on his face as he walked throught the hole in the wall he made after launching Daisuke in it.