Chapter 47

Kokonoi was now smirking as he was looking at Takemichi, Taiju, Daisuke and Naoto.

Kokonoi:"There's a sneaky rat sniffing around, I see......sitting face to face with my former of bosses.........The former of 6th Division Captain Hangaki Takemichi and the former of President of the 10th Generation of Black Dragons Taiju Shiba......." he said with a smirk as Takemichi then gulped in fear.

Inui:"You guys are prying into Izana Kurokawa...therefore you are all Tokyo Manji Gang's enemies......" he said with a blank expression.

Daisuke then started grinning.

Daisuke:"Hahaha! Do you kids know where are you standing?" he asked with veins appearing on his face.

Taiju then smirked.

Taiju:"The guys who've always clinged on to the Black Dragons and its 'Wallet'.........Does Izana Kurokawa meets your requirement, Inui-Kun?!?!?  And are you still the Tokyo Manji Gang's wallet, Kokonoi-Kun?!?! Standing infront of me it's a bunch of blockheads!!!! " he said looking down on both Seishu Inui and Hajime Kokonoi.

Daisuke then looked at both Takemichi and Naoto.

Daisuke:"Hanagaki-Kun! Tachibana-Kun......Escape from the back door.......you too, Taiju-Kun.......you need to make sure these two make it out..........Things won't look good though.......Also, Tachibana-Kun tell me the truth about my daughter's death......I don't believe that the brat Manjiro Sano was the one who did it............It wasn't just an accident.........and Izana Kurokawa is behind this............Please clear my princess's fall....alright......?" he asked Naoto.

Naoto:"....................I promise......." he said.

Taiju:".................Boss........." he said as he wanted to convince Daisuke that it would be a better option for him to run away with them.

Daisuke:"Go! Now!!!!" he said as Naoto, Taiju and Takemichi were making their way out as Takemichi turned one last time to look at Daisuke.

Takemichi:"Mr. Hime!!! Thank you for everything!!!!" he said to Daisuke.

Daisuke:"...........I must repay a 'debt' for my princess....." he said with a bright smile on his face.

Taiju:"Hanagaki-Kun!!! Let's go!!!" he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Alright Taiju-Kun!!!" he yelled as he made his way outside.

Then many members of the Tokyo Manji Gang then started charging at Daisuke, who just removed his jacket and trew it on the floor.

Then a dark aura started appearing on Daisuke as his sclera turned pich black.

Gangster:"Wait, you f*ck!!!" he yelled angrily as he charged at Daisuke, jumped and tried to land a spin kick only for Daisuke to just lay a punch directly on the Gangster's face, sending him flying towards one of the tables of the building knocke...

Gangster:"Wait, you f*ck!!!" he yelled angrily as he charged at Daisuke, jumped and tried to land a spin kick only for Daisuke to just lay a punch directly on the Gangster's face, sending him flying towards one of the tables of the building knocked out cold.