Chapter 7

As the Tokyo Manji Gang meeting was being held at the moment, Takemichi and Y/n were only look as they listened about Mitsuya explanation abouta gang called Moebius and everything else that needs to be known about this gang.

.

.

.

.

Mitsuya:" Moebius is a biker gang two generations older than the Tokyo Manji Gang and it has been controlling Shinjuku for a while." he said to the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Takemichi:" Huh? The Tokyo Manji Gang is not the one controlling this place?" he asked to the Second Division Captain, Takashi Mitsuya.

Mitsuya:" The Tokyo Manji Gang is over Shibuya. Shinjuku is a different story and plus, the Tokyo Manji gang is still new to the place." he responded to Takemichi question.

Takemichi:( W-Woah.....T-That's....incredible.....there are more biker gangs larger that the Tokyo Manji Gang in this era......) he thought as soon as he found out about this new information about this gang called Moebius, however Takemichi wasn''t aware that two mebers of The Tokyo Manji Gang were making their way behind both Y/ and him.

Mitsuya:" And about the dispute-" however before he could've continued talking suddenly Takemichi got kicked in the back as he fell on the floor.

Y/n eyes widen as she went to help Takemichi got back up.

Y/n:" Hey!! What's the big deal, you-" however before she could've continued she stopped once she look up to see a 5'9" boy with short blonde hair with an intimidating presence to him with eyes that always gives him a sad but fierce look to him.

???:" Huh? You got a problem?" he asked as he tilted his head at Y/n, making her take her distance a little bit.

The name of the boy was Ryohei Hayashi, otherwise known as Peh-Yan, The Third Division Vice-Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Then another boy standing 5'5"short and stocky build. He has slanted eyes and bleached hair parted to the right side with the sides of his head cleanly shaven. He bears a small stitch on the leftmost side of his lower lip and a small scar under his left eye.

 ???2:" You two are Y/n and Hanagaki, aren't you?"

The name of this other boy was Haruki Hayashida, otherwise known as Pah-Chin, The Third Division Captain of the Tokyo  Manji Gang.

Peh-Yan:" I heard one of you took real good care of our Kiyomasa." he said to both Takemichi and Y/n.

Pah-Chin:" How are you gonna pay for that, huh?" he asked to both Takemichi and Y/n.

Takemichi:" P-Pay for it?" he asked in a fearful tone.

Mitsuya then sighed as he look at both Peh-Yan and Pah-Chin.

Mitsuya:" Knock it off, Pah. We're supposed to drop the whole thing about Kiyomasa using the Tokyo Manji Gang's name to hold is own little fight club."

Pah-Chin:" Huh?!? I'm stupid, so I don't really get what that means."

Peh- Yan:" Pah-Chin has the brain of a water flea!"

Pah-Chin:" If you don't get it, then keep your mouth shut, dipsh*t!!!"

Y/n then tilted her head and sweatdropped.

Y/n:( He's sure isn't lying......) she thought in her head.

Draken:" Pah-Chin......Keep your mouth shut." he said angrily at both Peh-Yan and Pah-Chin.

Peh-Yan then bowed down to Draken.

Peh-Yan:" Sorry, Draken-Kun!!!"

Pah-Chin just scoffed and looked away angrily as Draken sighed as he turned to both Y/n and Takemichi.