Chapter 44

Akkun, Yamagishi, Takuya and Makoto were now walking in the streets, until Akkun had to stop.

- Atsushi Sendo, Tokyo Manji Gang 6th Division Vice-Captain -

Akkun:"Hold up guys, I need to go to the toilet." he said.

Takuya:"Ah, Yeah I need to pee too." he said.

Yamagishi:"Okay!"he said.

Makoto:"We'll wait here." he said 

Akkun and Takuya then went in a bathroom, leaving only Yamagishi and Makoto alone.

Makoto:"So, I saw this cute girl and like her beauty caught my eye...." he was then interrupted by Yamagishi, who just scoffed at Makoto's anthics.

Yamagishi:"Dude, come on! I've heard this story before....." he said annoyed by Makoto, until a delinquent pumped on his shoulder, causing Yamagishi to turn angrily to face him.

Makoto:"Oi!!! Wait you f*cker!!!" he yelled angrily.

Yamagishi:"Oi!!! You hit my shoulder!!! Aren't you gonna apologize, huh?!?" he asked angrily before the delinquent then turned to face the both of them.

Delinquent:"Huh?!? What's up with your shoulder?!?!" he asked angrily at the both of them as two other delinquents then walked up to the duo as Yamagishi and Makoto then gulped.

Delinquent 2:"What's up? What happened?" he asked.

Delinquent 3:"Is there a fight?!?" he asked angrily.

Makoto then regain some courage and spoke up to the trio of delinquents who seemingly were looking for a fight with them.

Makoto:"Don't you a**holes get the idea?!?! We're Tokyo Manji Gang Members, okay?!?" he yelled angrily with veins appearing on his face causing the three deliquents to be shocked by this info.

Delinquent 2:"H-Huh?!?"

Delinquent:"T-Tokyo Manji Gang?!?" he asked in pure shock and fear.

Makoto:"We're The Tokyo Manji Gang 6th Division!!! The Largest Division of all!!!!You try to pick a fight with one of us!!! You're dealing with the whole Division!!! So, what's good you want to fight?!?" he asked angrily.

Yamagishi:"Now, Now, Makoto-Kun.....I'm sure they got the idea, by now. Come on.." he said with a smile on his face.

The three delinquents then immidiatly apologized to the two members of the Tokyo Manji Gang and ran away in fear.

Makoto and Yamagishi were just grinning at the scene, until someone called them.

???:"Did you just say.......'Tokyo Manji Gang'?" the person asked the two delinquents as both Yamagishi and Makoto turn to face the person with glares.

Yamagishi:"Huh? What the f*ck do you want?" he asked angrily before his and Makoto eyes widen in pure shock and fear.

.