Chapter 83

Mikey was now sitting on a red throne holding a letter on his hands.

Mikey:"How did it go Haruchiyo Sanzu?" he asked calmly to Sanzu, who was bowing infront of Mikey

Sanzu:"Mikey-Sama we've dealt with the one looking for you, Hanagaki Takemichi, currenly he's down in the 'Happy' room with Kisaki Tetta, Kanji Mochizuki and the Haitani Brothers. The probably finished him off for sure. He's not going to make it alive. We're going to toss that guy dead body to the lions." he said to Mikey.

Mikey:(Hmmm..... as I expected he would've tried to get himself in my business........ Selfish bastard...... I can't get the others because you're looking for me, you should've just enjoyed this future..... instead of complaining) he  thought in his head as he was just starring at the letter with an emotionless look on his face.

Sanzu:"One more thing...." he told Mikey.

Mikey then raised his look from the letter and starred at Sanzu.

Mikey:"What is it?" he asked Mikey.

Sanzu:"We've managed to track 'him'. He's on his way to America." he told Mikey.

Mikey:"It's gonna take a little bit of time to get there, because of the Police Force....... but also it won't take a while....... Soon....... just soon, we'll be reunited......." he said.

Sanzu:( Mikey-Kun will finally achieve is goal thanks to-) his thoughts were then interrupted by a lower member of Bonten knocking the door furiously as Sanzu and Mikey looked at the door befirore Sanzu opened it.

Bonten Member:" President!!!! Vice-President!!!! There's big trouble we're getting attacked on the 4th floor!!!!!!" he yelled at both Sanzu and Mikey.

Sanzu:" It's not the 3rd, but the 4th floor? Is it another organization that think that can rival us? Where are they from Shinjuku? Roppongi? Yokohama?" he asked the member of Bonten.

Bonten Member:"N-No, s-sir, it's not that!!!! R-Remember that guy, who got captured by the Executives for trying to get in the business of Bonten?!? The guy from a while ago, the one that got captured-" he was then interrupted by Sanzu who groaned in annoyence.

Sanzu:"Ugh!!!! GET TO THE F*CKING POINT!!!!!" he yelled angrily at the Bonten member

Bonten Member:"H-He's beating the sh*t out of the entire 4th floor!!!!" he yelled in fear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was now engaging in a 1 vs 75 fight against the lower members of Bonten and he was taking them all down on his own.

Takemichi:"Oi!!! Oi!!! Oi!!!! I said!!!! To bring Manjiro Sano to me!!!!!!!" he yelled with a wide smile on his face with a look of a psychopath.

Takemichi then used one scarf of one of the fallen lower members of Bonten and then wrap it around a member of Bonten that tried to escape.

Takemichi then started spinning the member of Bonten around before slamming him straight on the ground leaving a huge crater as the member of Bonten was completly knocked out cold.

Takemichi then sighed as he was now sitting on a pile of bodies as he slicked back his hair with a wide grin on his face.