Chapter 46

Takemichi has now returned in the future and meet up with Naoto Tachibana at his house to tell him exactly everything that has happened so far in the past.

Naoto:"I see if Y/n Hime truly can see in the future....and my theory that Kisaki Tetta is a time traveller.....We only have one thing to do............We have to kill him." he said looking straight at Takemichi in the eyes.

Takemichi eyes widen as he starred in shock at Naoto.

Takemichi:"H-Huh? B-But, hold on.....Naoto-Kun...." he was then interrupted by Naoto.

Naoto:"There's no point if he keeps on messing up the things we're trying to fix........Therefore killing him in the past is the only solution....." he said to Takemichi in a serious tone.

Takemichi:"N-No way......" he said in fear, before Naoto just sighed.

Naoto:"I'm kidding." he said with a blank expression.

Takemichi then jawdropped before veins appeared on his face.

Takemichi:"NAOTO-KUN!!!! CAN YOU READ THE SITUATION?!?!"he asked angrily at Naoto, who just starred at him with a blank expression before getting up his seat.

Naoto:"I wonder, what the hell is Kisaki Tetta aiming for? 12 years ago Kisaki Tetta used 'Tenjiku' to take over The Tokyo Manji Gang. But in this timeline the name 'Tenjiku' wasn't even known to the police, plus, Kisaki Tetta is already dead." he said.

Takemichi:"Then that means that Kisaki-Kun failed....? Maybe Kisaki-Kun miscalculated something?" he asked Naoto.

Naoto:"Izana Kurokawa......" that's the only thing he said before something flashed into Takemichi's head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Takemichi from the past was now standing infront of a delinquent from the gang called Tenjiku. 

The delinquent is a tall young man, 5'6", with natural black hair fashioned in a buzz cut. He has a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left visually impaired eye. He has firm S-shaped eyebrows and always wears a single drop earring on his right earlobe.

- Kakucho Hitto, the head of the Four Heavenly Kings of Tenjiku and Izana Kurokawa's right-hand man -

Kakucho:"The President of Tenjiku is Izana Kurokawa....." he said to the Takemichi from the past.

.

.

.

.