Chapter 61

Smiley was now looking at the Haitani Brothers with his usual smile on his face, however he was panting very hard as the Haitani Brothers were grinning evilly as they were walking in circle to make sure that Smiley had no chance to escape.

Smiley:( Those two are troublesome...... They are good combination....... I'm the only one standing right now...... so it could become a problem facing them........) he thought in his head.

Hakkai has now dropped the Tenjiku member on the ground after using it as a meat shield as he jawdropped after witnessing the situation where Smiley was in now.

Hakkai:( Oh, no! Smiley-Kun is fighting alone the Haitani brothers!!!! That's really bad, sh*t!!!!) he thought in his head in fear.

Rindou then charged at Smiley from behind.

Rindou:"I'm going to get your legs now!!!!!" he said with a smile on his face.

However Smiley quickly turn and landed a spin kick, which was blocked by Rindou as he was sent flying however he manage to stay on his feet.

Smiley:"Don't f*cking come near me!!!!" he yelled with his usual smile on his face.

Ran then went swing his electric baton at Smiley from behind his back, only Smiley to flip him over his shoulder and sent him flying.

Ran however did a back flip and manage to land on his feet.

Ran and Rindou were just grinning evilly as Smiley was panting as he prepared himself to fight the both of them.

Ran and Rindou then look at each of other before they started running super fast into circle as Smiley was looking at each direction where he could've escape from this.

Ran the proceed to kick Smiley as Smiley manage to block it and was sent flying towards Rindou, who then stopped and landed a punch into Smiley's spine.

Smiley then cough saliva out of his mouth as his body was sent flying towards Ran as Ran then took that opportunity to slam his fist into his face.

Smiley body was sent flying towards Rindou again as Rindou did a front flip and landed an hammer kick into Smiley face as Smiley's body then bounced from the ground to the mid air as Rindou then took that opportunity to grab Smiley by his hair and started spinning him around while laughing like a maniac before trowing him far away as Smiley then crashed on the ground.

Smiley then started coughing blood as the Haitani Brothers high five each other for destroying the Twin Devils.

Angry:"Nahoya-Kun!!" he yelled at his older twin brother.

Ran then smiled at seeing the spirit of the Kawata Twins shattered as he went to approach them until Hakkai ran at amazing speed and went topunch him only for Ran to parry the blow however he was sent flying as he then did aback flip to land on his feet.

Ran:"Ooooh, we have a new challenger on the ring Rindou-Kun....." he said to his younger brother with a smile on his face.

Rindou:"Could he perhaps give us a proper fight? He looks intimidating but intimidation isn't enough....." he said with a smile on his face before moving at amazing speed towards Hakkai.

Hakkai:( Sh*t, he's fast!!!!!) he thought in his head before he went to swing a punch towards Rindou, who manage to avoid that as he then sweep Hakkai leg causing him to lose balance as Ran then taking the opportunity jumped very high and went to drop kick Hakkai in the chest

Hakkai body then crashed on the floor as Ran had his foot on his chest.

Ran:"Damn all that hype for nothing......" he said in a bored tone.