Chapter 17

Two days later after the nomination of Kisaki Tetta as 3rd Division, Takemichi was now at school as he was thinking about what Mikey told......He had to get Baji back to the Tokyo Manji Gang or else if he was going  fail he was going to die.

Takemichi then sighed.

Takemichi:"What now!!!" he said as the current situation he was in, was quite of a messy one.

The door of the classroom then opened as Takemichi then turned to see Y/n who was rubbing her left arm and looking down in embaressment.

Y/n:"Erm.....T-Takemichi-Kun......H-Hi......" she said in embaressment as Takemichi defeanitly could've sense it since she still felt bad for beat him up infront the whole Tokyo Manji Gang.

Takemichi:"Oh, Y/n-Chan if this is about the whole beat down....don't worry about it.....you-" however before he could've continue Akkun, Yamagishi, Makoto and Takuya ran inside of the classroom.

Akkun:"Oi!!! Takemichi-Kun!!!! We heard that you became a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang!!!!" he said happily to his friend.

Takemichi:"A-Akkun?!?" he said surprise to see him.

Takemichi eyes widen once he saw Akkun as he remember what happened to him in the future.

Akkun:"Oi!! What's up?!? You look like if you have seen a ghost or something." he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Huh?! Ah!! T-That's right!!! I became a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang, just turned out that way." he said happily to Akkun.

Akkun:"Really?!? How did you do that?!?!" he asked happily to Takemichi.

Y/n then start rubbing her arm in embaressment as Takemichi just looked away avoid making eye contact, because one of the causes of him being in the gang was getting beat up by Y/n aswell as being threatned by Mikey.

Takemichi:( That would be so embaressing!!!! I can't look directly at Akkun!!!) he thought in his head.

Takuya:"'Crybaby Takemichi' is now in the Tokyo Manji Gang?" he said with a sweatdropped.

Yamagishi:"Wish we could join, too!!!" he said a little bit saddned that the rest of them couldn't join the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Takemichi:"It's not as awesome as you think...." he said as he then sweatdropped.

Takemichi then explained his current situation to his friends and Y/n.

.

.

.

.

Akkun:"I see, if you can get Baji-Kun, the former of 1st Division Captain back from Valhalla then Mikey-Kun is going to kill you!!!" he said shocked to hear about this new info as a frown the started to appear on Y/n's face.

Y/n:(Sh*t......that can a problem now......) she thought in her head as Mikey was now determine to have Baji back aswell as she thought about the consquences of her joining Valhalla.

Takemichi:"Yeah, I only got time until the Tokyo Manji Gang will go against Valhalla." he said.

Makoto:"But, there's no telling when that will happen..." he said to Takemichi.

Takuya:"Damn.....if it's today....." he said feeling worried for Takemichi's life.

Yamagishi:"Rest in peace Takemichi-Kun......I'll come collect your bones." he said praying for Takemichi already.

Takemichi:"To be honest, though, I've got no idea about the situation inside the Tokyo Manji Gang. I don't even know, what 'Valhalla' means...."

Y/n then started tense a little as she heard Takemichi naming Valhalla.