Chapter 59

5 years ago, Kokonoi Hajime ( 11 years old) and Seishu Inui ( 11 years old) were now walking on the street after going to school as Kokonoi offered himself to accompany Seishu back home, until they met up with Seishu's elder sister.

Seishu Inui's older sister ( 16 years old) was a girl of average height with light shoulder-length hair and big gentle eyes. She often donned her school uniform that consisted of a checkered skirt, a clean button-down underneath a light sweater vest, and a pair of dark calf-length socks in school shoes. She also wore a matching bow tie with a striped pattern as part of her uniform.

 She also wore a matching bow tie with a striped pattern as part of her uniform

- Akane Inui, Seishu Inui's older sister -

Akane:"You're always kind, Hajime-Kun...... You should be just like him, Seishu- Kun." she said with a smile on her face.

Kokonoi then blushed at the compliment as Seishu Inui just scoffed.

Inui:"Hmp....... No way!!" he said as he pouted as his older sister then pinched his cheek with a smile on her face.

Akane:"Careful when you get a girlfriend and you're to nice to the others, plus you're good looking Hajime-Kun." she said with a smile as Kokonoi then blushed even more as Inui just starred at his friend with a blank expression.

Inui:"............. I'm going home......." he said as he walked past both Kokonoi and Akane.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Some hours after Seishu Inui went home by his own, Kokonoi was now at the library reading a book as he noticed that Akane fell asleep on the desk.

Kokonoi just sweatdropped.

Kokonoi:( She invited me, yet she's the one sleeping..... Her face resembles Inupi-Kun, but she's really pretty...) he thought in his head.

Kokonoi then looked at her lips as he started blushing, before he leaned closer to Akane.

Akane then opened her eyes as she looked at Kokonoi.

Akane:" No, you can't." she said as Kokonoi eyes widen as he realized that Akane was awake as he quickly pulled away from her and look at another direction avoiding her look.

Akane:"You should only kiss the person you like." she told Kokonoi.

Kokonoi*blushing*:"Y-Yeah....... S-Sorry......B-But, I really like you Akane-San." he told her as he was still embaressed.

Akane:"Even though I'm 5 years older than you?" she asked him.

Kokonoi:"T-That doesn't matter, once we're both adults it won't matter...." he said.