Chapter 18

The next day Takemichi was now walking in the streets as he had so much in his mind right now......Baji has already been an enemy to the Tokyo Manji Gang from the start? Is Y/n backstabbing Mikey and the others? And the big battle between the Tokyo Manji Gang and Valhalla was about to start the next week...... as it was impossible to get back both Baji and Y/n to the gang.

Takemichi:( Damn.....I didn't sleep at all, last night......Even though I'm 26 years old......How do I explain this whole thing to Mikey....) he thought in his head.

As Takemichi was walking, someone manage to notice him as the person saw the blonde delinquent called him out.

???:"Oi!!! Come here!!!" he yelled to Takemichi.

Takemichi:"Huh?"

Takemichi then turned to see a boy sitting on a swing set.

???:"Come here and sit with me." he said to Takemichi.

Takemichi:( What? Who's that guy? He's totally up to not good. And he's beaten the f*ck up, too.) he said noticing that the boy's face was covered in stitches and bandages.

Takemichi then tried to ignore the boy and walk away, until the boy called him out again.

???:"Yesterday was a total disaster for me, huh?" he said as Takemichi then stopped.

Takemichi:"Huh? Yesterday?" he asked to the boy.

???:"Baji-San is a total badass isn't it?" he asked to the blonde delinquent with a smile on his face.

 The boy was a young man of average height, 5'6", with light blue eyes, light skin, and a piercing in his left ear.  He wears an undercut hairstyle,  with the top dyed blonde and the sides kept his natural black.

Takemichi:"You were

Takemichi:"You were.........Baji-Kun's friend?" he asked the boy.

???:"I'm the Tokyo Manji Gang 1st Division Vice-Captain. Chifuyu Matsuno." he said with a smile on his face as Takemichi eyes widen as he run up to Chifuyu.

Takemichi:"Why would Baji-Kun beat you up like that?!?" he said surprise.

Chifuyu:"Good question, buddy.......Why did you get your ass kicked by a girl?" he asked with a smile on his face as Takemichi then sweatdropped in embaressment.

Takemichi:"Erm...Well...." however before he could've responded Chifuyu interrupted him.

Chifuyu:"Actually, the answer is.....that you should me more grateful that she kick your ass......You ruined the nomination ceremony.....If she didn't start trowing hands on you, you would have been laying on the hospital bed, right now........I got beat up so that Baji-san would've joined Valhalla. Y/n-Chan got in Valhalla by beating up their top fighters. I listened to the whole thing, while I was on the floor. They didn't get in Valhalla to destroy the Tokyo Manji Gang." he said to Takemichi.