Chapter 11

After few days after the incident at the warehouse, things didn't go well between Mikey and Draken as they had an argument regarding the action that Pah-Chin did back there as they slowly made the Tokyo Manji Gang falling apart.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now in her room, doing her homeworks as outside it was raining a lot, she was home alone since her mother had to go to work at the hospital.

Y/n then sighed as she close her book and went to rest her head on the table.

Y/n:(This is not good) she thought in her head about the current situation of the Tokyo Manji Gang right now, before she slowly started to close her eyesand went to take a nap.

Until the bellring of her house, interrupted her as Y/n then scoffed, before she got up angrily and started to walk downstairs.

As soon as she reached the door and opened, she then tilted her head as she recognize the person, who was soaking wet with a sad look on his face and looking down at the floor.

She then sighed as she was looking at the person right infront her.

Y/n"............Oh, Mikey-Kun.......What in the world are you doing out there, getting yourself wet like that?!?!? You're gonna catch a cold, come on...." she move aside letting Mikey, come inside.

Mikey:"............Thank you........" he said in a saddned tone and avoided making eye contact with Y/n.

Y/n then sighed as she lead Mikey to the bathroom to go take a hot bath.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now outside the door as Mikey was taking a bath as she was waiting for him to finish.

Y/n:"By the way I put your clothes in the washing Machine........so, you'll have to wait for a while before you get them back!!!" she yelled.

Mikey:"Your mom and dad aren't home?!?" he asked from the bathroom.

Y/n:"My dad is on a long trip and my mom work as a nurse!!!" she said to Mikey.

Mikey:"I see!! So, in the meantime that my cloathes are in the washing machine, what am I supposed to wear!!!" he aked from the bathroom.

Y/n:"I don't know yet!!! Look, I'll go around my house look for something, okay?!?" she yelled from outside the bathroom as she proceed to leave.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After few minutes Mikey walked out the bathroom and was now wearing, Y/n's dad cloathes of when he was younger, which was basically a school uniform.

Mikey then noticed that Y/n had prepared something as she placed it on the table causing Mikey's eyes to sparkle in joy.