Chapter 74

Everyone was now at Daisuke Hime funeral as Takemichi, Inui, Yuzuha, Hakkai, Chifuyu, Smiley, Angry, Mitsuya, Peh-Yan, Baji, Kazutora, Mikey and Draken were keeping a straight face.

Hina then looked towards Y/n, who kept a straight face aswell.

Hina:( Even on her father funeral, Y/n-Chan held her head up.....) she thought in her head.

Seya Hime then walked up towards her husband photograph with an emotionless look on her face as Y/n walked up behind her, got on her knees and bowed down.

Y/n:"....................I loved dad............ I'm very sorry............ I couldn't protect our family............ I'd taken liking the life I had with you......." she said.

Seya:"................I'm sure he's resting well.............Knowing that he left the best gift of our life here still with us......" she said in tears as she grabbed Y/n from the ground and pulled her in a hug before started crying while hugging her daughter.

Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Emma, Hina, Takemichi, Hakkai, Yuzuha, Peh-Yan and the others started tearing up after hearing Seya's words except Mikey, Kazutora, Baji and Inui who kept a straight face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the funeral, Inui was now walking alone before he came across Kokonoi walking past him with a suitcase.

Inui:"Oi, Kokonoi-Kun......." he said.

However Kokonoi simply walked past him not even acknowledge him.

Inui:"You're not even going to say, hi?..................Fine, go your own way......... Just you know, you won't have any of us protecting your back now............ So, if you end up in the wrong path, that's on you......" he said calmly as Kokonoi was just walking further and further and reaching a limousine of the Ace Crew.

Inui:"I guess it's a farewell............ Thank you for everything.......... dumbass......." he said before he walked away, putting an end to his and Kokonoi's friendship.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back at Yokohama, Kakucho was now sitting on the top of a building as he thought about the moments of happiness he had with Izana when they were kids, the first time they met at the orphanage, at Christmas and them looking for trouble around the orphange.

Kakucho then sighed as he then closed his eyes.

Kakucho:"................... Where ever you are................. I hope you found the happiness you couldn't achieve.......... my King.................." he said as he pulled out a lighter and a flag of Tenjiku.

Kakucho then burned the flag, putting an end to the Kingdom of Tenjiku for good.

.

.

.

.

In the murder of Daisuke Hime, prime offender Kisaki Tetta and Shuji Hanma are deemed guilty........ However Kisaki was currently hospitalized, while Hanma.........