Chapter 23

Y/n Hime and Hanagaki Takemichi were now outside of Mitsuya's school as Takemichi was impatient and wonder what Mitsuya had in mind, until Peh-Yan called both of them out.

Peh-Yan:"Oi, Takemicchi!!! Bishojo!!!" he yelled catching the two Middle Schoolers attention.

Takemichi:"Peh-Yan?!" he said surprise to see him as Y/n just sweatdropped once she saw Peh-Yan, Hawaiin shirt which didn't fit at all to his Middle School uniform.

Y/n:"Chief you need to change that....." she said looking at Peh-Yan Hawaiin shirt.

Takemichi:"So, wait you go to the same class as Mitsuya-Kun?!" he asked Peh-Yan.

Peh-Yan:"Yeah, Come on. Mitsuya-Kun's got his hands full right now. So, I came to get you two instead.....I mean he is our Captain." he said as the three started to walk inside of the school building.

Takemichi:(Oh, yeah that's right......I'm in the Second Division...... Same one as Peh-Yan.) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

Takemichi, Y/n and Peh-Yan were now standing infront of a door, as Y/n noticed the writing in the door saying that it was the 'Home Ec Room'.

Y/n:"Huh? The 'Home Ec Room?'" she asked Peh-Yan.

Peh-Yan:"Here it is......Oh, yeah, be ready the girls in there don't like ya, that much." he said to Y/n, making her confuse.

Takemichi:"What-" however before he could've even asked the door then opened revealing a middle school girl, inside the room.

???:"Hold it, Hayashi-Kun!!!" she said angrily as Peh-Yan just gulped.

Peh-Yan:(There she goes again.....I can't stand this girl.....) he thought in his head.

???:"Are you here to cheat the Club Leader out of his time again?!? He's busy right now, so leave!!!" she said angrily.

Peh-Yan:"N-No, I was just-" he was then interrupted by the girl, who was not done talking.

???:"What's with that dumb shirt anyway?!? Don't you know that your stupid outfits always make the teachers suspicious of you?!?!" she yelled at Peh-Yan causing him to sweatdropped.

Peh-Yan:"B-But, that's my favourite shirt tho......" he said.

Luckly Mitsuya came to see what was happening.

Mitsuya:"What's going on?"

???:"Leader is Hayashi-Kun, again!!" she said to Mitsuya.

Takemichi:"Huh? M-Mitsuya-Kun?!" he said surprise to see him.

Y/n:"Mitsuya-Kun?" she said also surprise to find him in there.

Mitsuya then started calming down the girl named Yasuda a young girl with grey eyes and black hair styled in braids and a choppy fringe. Her braids are secured with clips in a rabbit design. She wears the standard Home Economics club uniform, consisting of a red turtle neck sweater and a black mid-thigh skirt.

Mitsuya:"Chill out Yasuda-Chan, I asked Peh-Yan to something for me......." he said.

Yasuda:"You're the only delinquent I don't hate, leader...." she said calmly this time, unlike with what she did with Peh-Yan.

Y/n:"'Leader', Mitsuya-Kun?" she asked him.

Mitsuya just smiled.

Mitsuya:"Yeah, come in....." he said.

As soon as Y/n stepped a foot inside of the room, she felt her body shivering as all of the middle school girls were glaring at her and whispering to each other if she is the Y/n Hime, who took.....THEIR Mitsuya's heart.